Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: N girl. What is it

Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    You didn't start out with SSC?,With a guy posting ads,booking rooms and appointments for you for a cut?
    Same thing as a pimp,no?
    Maybe these girls will go indie in the future same way you did
    Oh okay i see what your attempting let me clearify your statement to facts.

1st i started working in st.james as a hostess in 2013 (darthmaul and dicsaben can be witness to that when we met) slowly through talking i met a nice girl named jezabel who i made friends with and in 2016 she finally told me what she was really up to.. I decided to try it out. Now did she keyword SHE HELP ME TO SET THINGS UP yes did she also ask if i would like to be put on her website yes to help me till i got verified status YES. DID I PUT IN HALF OF THE ROOM FEE OF WHICH WE SHARED YES. FOR ALL OF WHAT 2 MAYBE 3 WEEKS?? NOW AS FAR AS BOOKING YES FOR A TIME while i learned the screening methods diffrence between memberships you know the basics was SHE BOOKING YES. BUT SIR AS FAR AS ANY MALE ASPECT I NEVER MET WITH ANY MALE FIGURE IN ANY ASPECT SO I THINK YOUR MISTAKEN.. OH AND DID I PAY HER A CUT OF MY APPOINTMENTS ..NO SHE NEVER ASKED NOT EVEN ONCE ..PLEASE WATCH WHOM YOU AFFILIATE ME WITH.. THANKS

NOW TO YOUR NOTE AT THE END.. YES HOPEFULLY THESE GIRLS WILL ALL DETACH FROM THE LEECHES THAT HAVE ATTACHED.. BUT UNTIL THEN IT IS WHAT IT IS BUT LETS NOT CALL FOOLS GOLD. 24K ..

Update.. Just got of phone with her the man she believes you may be referring to was her (ex as shes retired) sugardaddy who help set up the site.. Ssc but he never met me in person sweetness maybe get your facts straight.. Goodluck on your assumptions..oh and that site isnt and hasnt been active in gosh she doesnt even remember..lol
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 12-10-2018 at 09:49 PM.
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Oh okay i see what your attempting let me clearify your statement to facts.

1st i started working in st.james as a hostess in 2013 (darthmaul and dicsaben can be witness to that when we met) slowly through talking i met a nice girl named jezabel who i made friends with and in 2016 she finally told me what she was really up to.. I decided to try it out. Now did she keyword SHE HELP ME TO SET THINGS UP yes did she also ask if i would like to be put on her website yes to help me till i got verified status YES. DID I PUT IN HALF OF THE ROOM FEE OF WHICH WE SHARED YES. FOR ALL OF WHAT 2 MAYBE 3 WEEKS?? NOW AS FAR AS BOOKING YES FOR A TIME while i learned the screening methods diffrence between memberships you know the basics was SHE BOOKING YES. BUT SIR AS FAR AS ANY MALE ASPECT I NEVER MET WITH ANY MALE FIGURE IN ANY ASPECT SO I THINK YOUR MISTAKEN.. OH AND DID I PAY HER A CUT OF MY APPOINTMENTS ..NO SHE NEVER ASKED NOT EVEN ONCE ..PLEASE WATCH WHOM YOU AFFILIATE ME WITH.. THANKS

NOW TO YOUR NOTE AT THE END.. YES HOPEFULLY THESE GIRLS WILL ALL DETACH FROM THE LEECHES THAT HAVE ATTACHED.. BUT UNTIL THEN IT IS WHAT IT IS BUT LETS NOT CALL FOOLS GOLD. 24K ..
    So you weren't being pimped by Zeke?
    Yeah okay love, whatever helps you sleep at night

Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    So you weren't being pimped by Zeke?
    Yeah okay love, whatever helps you sleep at night
    Hmm sorry luv whom?? I guess we can continue with this nonsense. But i know better i dont know to whom you are referring too.. Goodluck .. And i sleep very well in my home with my fam. Same as you.. Sir

Actually. I am done ive spoken my truth and have nothing to prove all my reviews since the dawn of my time say independant not agency nor spa this fuckery is pointless .im going to bed now good night ladies and gentleman.believe whomever you wish to i have no time for it anylonger.
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 12-10-2018 at 10:11 PM.
    Know your value

Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Verified Companion Companion passilover's Avatar

Oh my

To those who got it right I swallow for you.
    For those rapist who break condoms and force girls into anal sex and make threats about writing reviews etc. Continue to make yourself and your fans happy. DNS list (do not see list) are created and substantiated by commits.
    Not because I or anyone else cares but history has shown that when a man has the time to sit around and do this all day, with the effort it takes to be negative on a daily. Not to mention the continued blame on this female or that female for what ever reason. He will literally do anything. From snitching, raping, molesting, stalking and who knows what else.

For those men who on a daily, weekly or bi monthly do their best to show a lady a great time thank you so very much for continued dick,financial and sometimes emotional support.

To you rapist, condom breakers & threat makers> as you were gentlemen, until all the ladies who such as myself can ad you to their DNS list too..<

To the ladies here and the many wonderful gentlemen here please be safe and have a happy holiday season.

Thanking you in advance,

I am, Passilover
    Last edited by passilover; 12-10-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    One down six to go. Trolls that is!

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Hmm sorry luv whom?? I guess we can continue with this nonsense. But i know better i dont know to whom you are referring too.. Goodluck .. And i sleep very well in my home with my fam. Same as you.. Sir

Actually. I am done ive spoken my truth and have nothing to prove all my reviews since the dawn of my time say independant not agency nor spa this fuckery is pointless .im going to bed now good night ladies and gentleman.believe whomever you wish to i have no time for it anylonger.
    I know for a fact you know who Zeke is
    Jezebel was just one of the girls working for SweetSexxyCuties,which Zeke ran
    I booked 5 girls, including you through him

You have a good night

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by skittlez View Post
    ...(to me), the N girls seem more 'franchised' than 'managed' or 'pimped'... IJS

Angel N (my first Eccie review) told me that she was the first (or maybe among the first) of the N girls...

I have no way to know if that's true or not of course...

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

In my many N girl experiences, they have been of a pretty high 'quality'...

they were about no nonsense, no drugs, no BS, (and money, of course)...

education often seemed to be a common component (of their recruiting)...

I like it better when their handles were clearly ID'd... Angel N, Penny N, etc

In 2014, that naming seemed to change - and a savvy monger would have to recognize the N style of prose, pricing, pics etc in the ad.

Some N's went on to be 'famous'....(Eagertokatch - aka Lola N)

Many 'retired'... some quickly - and some after a long time...

One N was an ATF of mine (for a time)... until she wasn't...

She's changed her name now and travels A LOT... (not an N girl at this point)

Soooo... in my paradigm... N is an 'agency of sorts'... their franchise 'partners' are coached, assisted and mentored a bit and then held to a certain standard...

I really wish that I could see them more often - butt they tend to stay in Westchase, Energy Corridor and Galleria areas... that's not convenient for a Clear Laker on a short leash...

1thru99 seems to be part of the lore and whatever happened to SaraLee?
    Those who know... will know what that means... to those that don't, it matters not...

Sharing is caring... all the best, folks...

My recommendation... ? Try an N girl... I think that you'll like...

PS> Not all N girls were black... Kassie Bythre was very white
    Another gentleman that gets the message. Muawhhh!

lol..ok hun. Whatever you say ..ive never seen you and ssc dismantled 3/2016.. As ive said i only ever dealt with jezabel.. I have nothing more to provide.now if "zeke" was her sugardaddy im sure they did work together (in more ways then one) but i never met nor spoke to any male figure while learning the ropes for all of 3 weeks.she was always my partner. Sorry if this is fustrating you but fact is fact. Then after she showed me the basics i went my own way she retired shortly after and we still talk.but sorry i dont know you.i do own a black book of handles ive seen and yours isnt one of them.sorry good luck on your hate bashing though..

And to clarify for you ladies if you choose to stay stay where your at. But dont feel threatened or forced. Just know you can do it all on your own..period .. Just be safe whatever you do and know noone else deserves to reap the benefits if not putting in the same effort..

Thank you all goodnight
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 12-10-2018 at 11:56 PM.
    Know your value

Quote Originally Posted by passilover View Post
    To those who got it right I swallow for you.
    For those rapist who break condoms and force girls into anal sex and make threats about writing reviews etc. Continue to make yourself and your fans happy. DNS list (do not see list) are created and substantiated by commits.
    Not because I or anyone else cares but history has shown that when a man has the time to sit around and do this all day, with the effort it takes to be negative on a daily. Not to mention the continued blame on this female or that female for what ever reason. He will literally do anything. From snitching, raping, molesting, stalking and who knows what else.

For those men who on a daily, weekly or bi monthly do their best to show a lady a great time thank you so very much for continued dick,financial and sometimes emotional support.

To you rapist, condom breakers & threat makers> as you were gentlemen, until all the ladies who such as myself can ad you to their DNS list too..<

To the ladies here and the many wonderful gentlemen here please be safe and have a happy holiday season.

Thanking you in advance,

I am, Passilover
    Name names sistah gurl!

Verified Hobbyist BCD suckaforlove's Avatar
    I totally agree with you. They haven't given me any drama and are as sexy as heck!
    Sometimes, you gotta pay to play....

Retired Site "Guide"
    It appears that after three pages we will never get a definitive answer to the OP's question.

This one's done.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4