Thread: Cannes FR

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    Yea NO! I said a long time ago, I had to live very frugally for almost all of my life and I am not buying 250 Euro wine. Now dinner for 9 was 519. E plus tip the wine was 26 E x 2 and 32 E x 3 118 E -paid separately with tip, and tasted great with the food. Recommended by the waitress along with extra special service she made a 25% tip and was well worth it. All in all less than 800 E. Finally my pallet is not sophisticated enough to tell the difference from the high dollar stuff-one on my best ever selections was at a nice place in Houston with a 6 page wine list. Everyone at the table said it was great-they complimented me highly on making such a great selection, little did they know I was flipping a coin.

Now I know you've heard me say many times that the price of pussy has little to do with performance (of course that's just my opinion) so I hope your tryst is a Fantastic one! Sounds like you are hitting for the cycle by starting with a home run. Sometimes I worry about you and the possibility that you might wear all the skin off your member in one of your all night trystfests. Not a word but when referring to KC it should be in fact I am coining the word in honor of the pro monger* KosherCowboy-Ride EM Cowboy! .

Signed
    Mr Euro

* The rest of us in Europe and all in the States are pikers when compared with the PRO KC but I'll deny I said that.
    Last edited by loveitdou; 12-03-2018 at 08:53 PM.