Thread: LizzyGetsBusy 4096517376

MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS

Thumbs up LizzyGetsBusy 4096517376

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS BECAUSE IF YOU TEXT OR CALL ME ASKING WHAT MY RATES ARE AND WHAT MY LIMITS ARE AND IF IM REAL YOU WILL BE BLOCKED NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE ITS JUST I HATE LIARS AND GAMES MY PRICES IS MY PRICES I WILL NOT RUSH YOU AND I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE A KING AND GIVE YOU COMPLETE SATISFACTION AND GREAT SERVICE I HAVE RESPECT AND LOVE FOR ALL MY CLIENTS

I LIKE TO BE PROFESSIONAL SO PLEASE SET UP A TIME TO MEET IF IM BUSY AND DONT GET BACK To YOU QUICK ENOUGH PLEASE UNDERSTAND IM HUMAN INDEPENDENT AND I CAN ONLY BE IN ONE PLACE AT ONE TIME

Glad you came to my ad Im only doing Outcalls ONLY In Austin

If your looking for an Incall my Incall is in San Marcos AT 201 Telluride St San Marcos Tx 78666

Do not Ask me My Rates because it is is On Here
    I understand its a lot of fakes on here but I am real please know that don’t hit me up unless you are truly trying to see me that day don’t schedule appointments in advance

be patient and set up an appointment I may be with someone and you could be next

I’m GFE Bareback Friendly and no anal Plus Daty

I will come to the following areas during these days San Marcos /New
    Braunfels/ Kyle/South Austin/North Austin/ Central Austin/ Pflugerville/ Killeen
    Lockhart/Georgetown/Buda/SanAntonio/Round Rock

Rates (I Dont Offer Q.V.)
    Outcall prices
    150hHr 250Hr

No games please and thank you
    Everything included with VIP Service Full Service I Do Not Discriminate

I do Screening Which Requires Two Pictures

A Full Body Dick Pic and
    A Picture of You Touching your Nose

Also you have to tell me if your with any law enforcement

i would wlso also like your age and Race

Outcall Appointment Setting Rules

you have to send me
    the word outcall the time you want your address age and Race and after I respond and give you the okay please Send the pictures for screening in order to see me

while I’m headed to you for will give you a call to let you know when I’m on my way and when I’m halfway there

For incalls
    state the time you want age and race send pictures for verification and I will respond to give you the okay to come if 20 minutes go by anc you don’t answer my call me checking on you to make sure you coming your spot may be reopened and filled

What an intro and welcome to the site.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Howdy and welcome
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED DUE TO MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard dear. You’re very sexy.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hahaha, good luck with those requests....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You got to be kidding! What else do want SS#, bank accounts, first born?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Due to OP's lack of cooperation with staff, refusal to communicate and follow instructions, this thread is closed, and her access to forums has been revoked. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-27-2018 at 07:56 AM.