Zumanity is a sexy Cirque show. I've seen it a couple of times. Very entertaining. I've gotten laid more going to Chippendales. Just saying.

Absinthe is probably the best show that isn't Cirque or Cirque like. Not sure if I'd drop that kind of change on the sister show at the Cosmo.

Burlesque happens occasionally. I recall a monthly event off strip at Boomer's. The Burlesque Hall of Fame weekend and Viva Las Vegas weekend has burlesque events associated with them. There's plenty of other adult shows out there but really, I don't think it compares to a hot stripper grinding on your lap for $20 a song (or more in VIP). If you go to a Vegas strip club, ask for the club limo cause they usually kick in free cover vs having to toke the taxi/limo/Uber/Lyft driver $100 a head to drop you off which means you pay $40 cover to go in and rip you off for drinks to cover the rest of getting you there.

The cool stuff tends to be a little off the cuff. Like the Monday night shows they do at Bootleggers, some of the better musicians getting together for some lounge show, maybe like Michael Grimm on a Tuesday night at the Tuscany, Dave Perrico doing the weekends at Cleo's Lounge at Caesars. Monday Dark events. You pay decent money to see them perform at Cabaret Jazz at the Smith Center.