This month's Special, with every BBBJ you have and donate to me, You get a Free Fuck, but the catch is you have to ask for it when you see me in person when you see me to get the Free Fuck as long as you have donated for a BBBJ.

I am only available weekdays from 11:30 am to 5:00 pm with an advance phone call, not via email, so call me soon. Most of All, I am really needing "IT", just love SEX and Hard Cock !

I love a good long pounding, nothing rough, but good and long and with a little hard pounding at times.

I also really enjoy Greek, Doggie, Cowgirl, SixtyNine and many other styles including Deepthroating and Face Fucking.

Slow and easy and long lasting Greek really gets me off a lot and hard.

I enjoy two or three Cocks at once, so will do Doubles or Triples where at least one of you has seen me before.

I am always wild and wet and always ready and hope you are too for some real fun. I am available for just about Everything you can think of and More at my Location.

I have an extensive Menu that you can choose about anything from, so just ask me for more exact details.

Full Hot and Very Wet Menu of Experiences about anyway You want It and can Dream of!

One Hour 100
Half Hour 75
Two Hour 180

Multiple Pops Always included with a BJ and with a Fuck !

Conveniently located near Wimberley, my location is only 50 minutes southwest of the Austin area proper.