Thread: Zena99: Zena99 worshiping that booty!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Zena99: Zena99 worshiping that booty!

Companion's Handle: Zena99
    Date of Visit: 09/15/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: email
    Phone Number: n/a
    Email Address: zenarocks99@gmail.comPM
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25745-Zena99
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes it was on time
    Activities: CBJ,Bbbj,Ymmv,K9,Assworship,RolePlay,NylonFetish,D T,Mish,Fj,
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 43
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde below shoulders
    Smoking Status: Could not tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Thick pawg BBW with thick thighs blonde hair. She has a really big booty.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I had set an appointment with is Zena because I saw how big her ass was and that's what gets me going it was raining up a storm still but I kept my appointment. she was really friendly made me feel welcome and gave me a big hug and kiss upon meeting her. she's a little older but that ass is unreal,I had requested that she wear sheer thigh highs and she did.
    She then laid on the bed and began to rub her nylons all over my face,chest and jr. She began to give me a foot-job which was rare for me and did a great job. Afterwards she gave me an amazing bj with her laying down and sliding me into her throat non stop, I almost busted. Once I stopped her she got on top and rubbed her ass on me reverse cg. She placed the rubber on and began to bounce on it like there was no tomorrow as the storm raged on. We roleplayed stepmom since shes a older gal and im a littler younger, shit was hella exciting.
    One we switched to mish she placed her nylon covered feet all over my face and that turned me on even more. I placed her on all fours and went to work while watching all that ass bounce on me till I exploded. She cleaned me up after and we chatted about how slow SA was due to the storm.
    Id totally recommend her for big booty bbw lovers for sure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Good job and to the point.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE