Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Noémie AdorÉe

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noémie AdorÉe View Post
    ___

Learn to take dick in the ass then I'll consider if your question is worthy of answering
    You're no longer on backpage..act like it
    And you have kept that photo to yourself sweetie.. man hands ain't sexy

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobeezy View Post
    After a long day at work this thread is entertaining. There are some guys into humiliation.
    Exactly. So like I said, you guys are basically encouraging this behavior.

Verified Companion Companion

I don't have a pimp sorry. I am independent thank you. And FYI If you haven't noticed I'm kind of "racist" or what ever everyone else says.. plus I'm selfish haha u would neverr see me giving my money to anyone

- - - Updated - - -

I'm license to carry too... So I don't think any pimp would ever dare step to me

Ok im gonna say it you blatently told a man to leave his door literally open and be butt naked while you say i have a liscense to carry ....im gonna put 2 and 2 togetherwhat this sounds like....
    "Sir please leave your door wide open and get birthday naked and wait as i and my partner in crime pull up ..ohh did i forget to memtion i have a liscense to carry ,ill be right there" lol

Now let me explain why....
    1. If you leave your door wide open theres no felony breaking and entering
    2. If she or her partner shoot you and your naked she can tell the cops there was foul play he tried to force himself on her and since she has a liscense to carry and there is no sign of forced entry she might keyword "MIGHT " BE ABLE TO CONVINCE them temporarily to side with her. Lol

OH AMD NAOMIE THERES 2 DIFFRENT LISCENSES

1. LISCENSE TO CARRY- FIREARM MUST BE IN DISPLAY FOR EVERYONE TO SEE AT ANY AND ALL TIMES (YOU CANNOT CONCEAL WITH THIS LISCENSE)BASICALLY THIS IS FOR WILD WEST LIKE TOMBSTONE GUN FANATICS ...

2. CONCEALED HANDGUN LISCENSE- THIS ALLOWS YOU TO CONCEAL A WEAPON (AKA HIDE IN YOUR PURSE UNDER YOUR COAT IN YOUR GLOVEBOX)

JUST AN FYI SO YOU KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY CONCEAL ANY FIREARM WITH A LTC FROM ANYONE AT ANYPOINT IN PUBLIC DOMAIN OTHER THAN YOUR HOME ITS ILLEGAL
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 09-13-2018 at 08:05 PM.
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    I don't recall anyone ever calling you racist.. BSC yes..but not racist, good to know though

And you still haven't answered my question,why would you ask a client to do all that crap?
    Why don't you learn how to screen like every sane provider?
    ___

Learn to take dick in the ass then I'll consider if your question is worthy of answering
    Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    Do you guys really enjoy having a provider talk to you this way?
    his post wasn't respectful, and she responded in kind. i don't sanction either post, but don't act like it was apropos of nothing..

Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    Do you guys really enjoy having a provider talk to you this way?
    Her showcase and title should be "ULTIMATE BACKPAGE EXPERIENCE" BUT I GUESS EVERYONE HAS A TASTE apparantly shes someones till she gets a million alerts like her other 3 eccie handles before this one for her shady and innapropriate behaivor
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Her showcase and title should be "ULTIMATE BACKPAGE EXPERIENCE" BUT I GUESS EVERYONE HAS A TASTE apparantly shes someones till she gets a million alerts like her other 3 eccie handles before this one for her shady and innapropriate behaivor
    lovelyxo, i have done probably more BP sessions than any other hobbyist on either site-sad but true ha ha-and i've never had a BP session anything close to Noemie's. the best description i can come up with is extreme pse, despite no greek.

why do you all hate Noemie so much btw?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    imposing a 24 hour cooling off hiatus here.

But, noting that when

"YOU POST IT YOU OWN IT"

applies in many instances and those who expect to have popcorn served need to bring their own.

Please make mine caramel, but not too sticky, as that impacts my temporary dental crowns.

Also, please remember that PATIENCE and RESPECT can go a long way around here to avoiding thread shut downs and interruptions.

= = = = =

My counsel upon encountering posts that make you wanna get nasty, much better to compose your nasty into a PM, send that pM to yourself and consider posting it 24 hours after receipt. The threads will usually still be there and you have allowed others to express their idiocy first.

Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8