Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
Look 1, I don’t care what you post or don’t post here. Also, it matters not what I think about drama around here. Only management’s opinion matters about drama. If you are looking for drama, I suggest you find another website to spread it. It’s pretty clear, management will not tolerate it here and that’s cool with me. More power to management.

This site is about hooking up and sharing information. IMHO, It is not about being a drama forum.
But you'll freely offer me your opinion about what I should do by suggesting what I should do whether it be to contact CK or find another Website. It's ok for you to give your opinion about what I should do but not for me to give an opinion about changes I, and other's, would like to see in the board? How do you reconcile that?
You say you want information. Was the Fosta thread not informative? Sure, it got sideways and there is now an explanation as to why it got sideways. At least one warning was handed out. I simply don't see why the thread got closed because of it so I piped up. If you don't like someone piping up about it maybe you should find another board.