Thread: I'm just about done

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion yourtrinityraine's Avatar
    Hello Ourhome2 Houston,

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for my lame behavior the other day. I DO CARE. I actually try to post nothing but positive/fun things here.
    I lost my temper over certain nasty/mean-spirited people.

I was dealt with by moderators and guided in a better direction. I also accepted and understood completely where I was wrong. I did continue to get PMS from other other parties and I did not respond or continue the drama. I dropped it and decided to evaluate myself and why I fired back like a pshyco. :-)

This is my email response to Mod .......
    Thank you for the warning and I did feel really dirty yesterday for my behaviour. :-( I let some things get to me instead of dealing with it in a healthier manner.
    I blocked the offensive person/Ignore list. I really do not wish to have any further contact. It just keeps me stressed and unable to focus on what really matters.
    What really matters are the great clients, my bank account, and me conducting myself like a lady.

I really love you for the care and concern you take on this forum. No other forum has this ammount of equality.
    I am so grateful to you.

I promise to behave from here moving forward and I am evaluating my attitude/behaviour.

Yours Trinity
    Finally, I don't think calling me a tard was very nice in itself. That is the very reason I got my warning.. calling names to another member.
    I'm human, I make mistakes. The difference is that I can admit where I am wrong and work on myself instead of focusing on others issues.

On that note, I would much rather get back to having some fun here.

Have a great week everyone.
    Last edited by yourtrinityraine; 09-12-2018 at 12:08 PM.