My yacht is back in the water, thank goodness! I have invited my lady friend from Texas, Jane, (not her name) to join me. We have been constantly in touch since she departed her visit several months back. Jane is a #32 YO with a body and face like Rikki Six and we are just friends but enjoy each others company immensely. This will no doubt hinder my Mongering activities but my age is catching up with me and since Jane is bi we will be having girls visit for threesomes and even foursomes!

Plan is to visit Sydney Australia, Melbourne, and Brisbane then head to New Caledonia, Vanuatu several of the Solomon Is then New Britain Is. then head to Singapore where Jane tells me I will be taking her shopping! That's fine because other than plane tickets she won't take any "presents" from me. She is a widow of a real estate Magnet and wealthy in her own right.

I will be posting now and then but not a lot, My new 54 meter sailing yacht should be ready in a couple months so I am excited about that but unsure how I will manage to take possession from Australia since it is in England. I'll just have to figure that one out whenever it comes up.