Sabrina Visting OKC to play 10/18 - 10/21;) PREBOOK PREBOOK PREBOOK..DONT MISS OUT!!!

Hello Gentlemen!
Sabrina Love here but you can also call me Sabby. I'm a 26 year old Kansas City native!. I'm the perfect combination of class, sensual beauty, witty sense of humor,and fun! My presence is warm and my voice is sweet.!

Physically I have all natural soft youthful curves and perky breasts! Nice round behind. Amazingly soft flawless skin. and a small frame standing at 5'4.

My promise to you is my undivided attention and never rush our time. You will experience a very genuine and enticing encounter. I'm excited to get to know you! If you are searching for a truly classy encounter, then look no further. My stunning good looks, exquisite body, and a sweet sophisticated personality is the essence of what a woman ought to be.

Our time together will be unforgettable ;)

I will only be visiting a short time (10/18-10/21) so make sure to book your spot so you don't miss out on playing with this KC beauty!
You can PM me here , send me a text ( 816) 721 - 5632 or email me sabrinalove@protonmail.com

XOXO
SL