Thread: Going The Distance

Verified Hobbyist BCD DirtyPanties's Avatar

Going The Distance

Just wondering why locations are always so vague for some ladies. It seems like the ones I am interested in parting with always end up being way on the other side of town which means I don't get to see them. I also hate sending that "where are you located" pm because I feel like I am bugging them when I end up saying "no thanks, too far". To be honest I am such a low volume hobbyist because I am too shy to even PM most providers, lol. That mixed with having highway anxiety issues keeps me from traveling outside a small circle in the (current) dead zone of 290/BW8.

How far do you guys travel around town to meet up with the lady of your choice?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Not a guy, but I'll toss my inflated 2-cent opinion in. Grin.

I do a LOT of road running now, so I understand about highway anxiety regarding our demolition derby freeways! Getting ready now to make the trek from the Irish Chihuahua Refuge out in the deep, dark, spooky woods up north down to Clear Lake for a night of fun and fancifulness. Almost always a danged frustrating traffic jam between point A and point B.

Some of my Fancy fans meet me for incall at my favorite mainstream (safe, clean, familiar, easily accessible) accommodations in Spring by advance reservation, and drive in as far as Katy to Kemah. I VERY much appreciate that, but I'm always happy to make outcalls for the convenience of gentlemen.

I agree; more companions should list informative (but not necessarily too specific due to safety reasons) locations in profiles, ads, avatars, and/or signature lines, but polite PMs asking for a wee bit of tantalizing target clarification shouldn't be minded by most friendly frisky females.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-01-2018 at 11:30 AM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Listening to the plaintive cry and we are examing just how to possibly create some "geographical ad forums" w/o overburdening the staff unduly. Meanwhile, about all we can is urge the ladies to start all daily ads with a geographic key:

IN GALLERIA: the lively prankster penny wants to ....

and we cannot leave the gents out in this iteration for an ISO:

IN GALVESTON: Meet me pier side for some funners tonight
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - cancelled- new dates TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bankshots's Avatar
    I've been traveling 45 minutes to an hour lately depending on if I'm leaving from home or work.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPanties View Post
    Just wondering why locations are always so vague for some ladies. It seems like the ones I am interested in parting with always end up being way on the other side of town which means I don't get to see them. I also hate sending that "where are you located" pm because I feel like I am bugging them when I end up saying "no thanks, too far". To be honest I am such a low volume hobbyist because I am too shy to even PM most providers, lol. That mixed with having highway anxiety issues keeps me from traveling outside a small circle in the (current) dead zone of 290/BW8.

There are terrific providers all over town and you're missing out if you are trying to keep within a few minutes of your "small circle".
    You're probably going to have to get over some of the shyness and anxiety if you want this to work for you at all. Some providers won't mind coming closer to you but you're going to have to be able to communicate with them and do it confidently but respectfully otherwise the already heightened awareness in the community is going to turn them away real quick.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

One word.....UBER!!!
    No highway anxiety there..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DirtyPanties's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
    One word.....UBER!!!
    No highway anxiety there..
    Now why haven't I thought of that! Brilliant!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I live in the Beaumont area, where hobby activity is nearly non-existent. If I'm meeting a provider, I know I'm looking at 1 1/2 to 2 hrs one way.

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

77036, 77074

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Listening to the plaintive cry and we are examing just how to possibly create some "geographical ad forums" w/o overburdening the staff unduly. Meanwhile, about all we can is urge the ladies to start all daily ads with a geographic key:

IN GALLERIA: the lively prankster penny wants to ....

and we cannot leave the gents out in this iteration for an ISO:

IN GALVESTON: Meet me pier side for some funners tonight
    This should be made a sticky!
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A geographical icon selection when posting an ad or iso would be most excellent! For instance, if posting in Houston have a selection for C,N,S,E,or W. If they are NW, make it to where you can select both. Esp in the mid cities region. Geez that one is vast as hell. Not that anyone hardly advertises the BCS region, but that’s where I mostly look. However most the ads are Killeen and Waco. Sure as hell not driving there. Anyhoo, would def be a nice little addition to be able to see a general area when looking through ads or ISO’s, even for the providers I’m sure. If they choose to not specify which side, they should be able to not select anything as well.

Used to be tons of providers off of beltway and 290.

If more ladies would put location in their headlines it would help.

Shouldn't feel like you're bugging by asking location. Alot of providers here are professional and will accommodate your pm inquiry.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747