Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
Riiight...Because we should protect shitty predatory behavior by the gentlemen who are at this point are totally out of control because of the years and years of them them collectively getting away with this shit because it seems the general consensus from mongers is that we should keep our mouths shut about it. Hence the massive problem us ladies are experiencing now and you guys are too dumb to see the problem that discretion in this case doesn't lie with the provider, it lies with the indiscreet and disgusting behaviors of these disgusting men who pollute and drag down our community. Yet you keep protecting them in your own way while taking time out to police providers. Like I notice not much has been said about how shitty dealing with this must be or how it taints the community. The answer seem to be, it's part of the deal and "mute" it if you don't like it. Fuck that. This entire market is different than it was just 6 months ago. Predatory men are not valuable clients, and predatory men are not valuable contributors to our community. I hope they get shamed and blacklisted to hell and cycle their vile selves right off the boards with their little simpering worms between their legs.

Every time these bums pull this shit, the screening gets tougher and the deposits get higher and the providers get more burned out and leave or suspicious of all of you, and all that succeeds in doing is making it tougher for good clients. How many good and honest providers have we hemorrhaged at this point? So tell me how keeping quiet about these creeps is good for anyone? Why on earth would a good man want to see the bad ones keep being empowered to do what they do? What a ridiculous proposition. Think about what you're saying instead of droning the same regurgitated rhetoric that has been the norm for too goddamn long and hasn't benefited anyone. Good men want to see these guys go bye-bye. If a client wouldn't see a provider for trying to clean up the community and shine a light on the vile ones for the betterment of everyone, then he's a shitty client too and not worth seeing either.

Fuck. Just marry me. You are sexy as hell ❤️ And everything you said is spot on.