Thread: References

Registered Male (Not Verified)

References

So, Ive been at this since aspd, then eccie and now ourhome. Since eccie going down all but one of my references have vanished. I never did many reviews and now I am sol with new encounters. Tonight. I might find myself in need but with no references I am toast. So any suggestions on quickly getting where I need to be?

Guest Companion
    This goes in ISO. My suggestion is you find a newbie- friendly provider (like myself). There's a newbie- friendly list here: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...mpanion-Thread

Hope that helps. I'm not available tonight, so I can't help your need.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome1996 View Post
    So, Ive been at this since aspd, then eccie and now ourhome. Since eccie going down all but one of my references have vanished. I never did many reviews and now I am sol with new encounters. Tonight. I might find myself in need but with no references I am toast. So any suggestions on quickly getting where I need to be?
    If you have been around since aspd, you should know exactly which steps you need to follow. There are hundreds of threads on icky about getting established, or re-established. Maybe take a look at a couple, or couple hundred.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
    If you have been around since aspd, you should know exactly which steps you need to follow. There are hundreds of threads on icky about getting established, or re-established. Maybe take a look at a couple, or couple hundred.

^^^^+100000000

This goes for you eccie gents also whom have handles on eccie...............!!!