Companion's Handle: Zena99
Date of Visit: 06/28/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: PM/Text
Phone Number: Given after verification
Email Address: Zenarocks99@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25745-Zena99
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, HJ, BBBJCIM X 2, FIV
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: $120 chocolates
Approximate age of Companion: 45
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length blonde hair
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Nice BBW Milf, D-Cup, Shaved Kitty, Big Round Ass
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I contacted her and in no time she had contacted me back. We went through the verification process and after that we scheduled an afternoon appointment. She was located in a nice area and her incall was very nice and clean. I informed her that I had made it to the location. She was on time and did not have me waiting outside. I made it in an was greeted with a huge hug and beautiful smile. We made our introductions....very easy to talk to and get to know. Amazing sense of humor. We laid down on the bed and she wasted no time with her relaxation methods. I was amazed how deep she could take it and how wet she made it. She definitely was living up to claims she had given me. She took all the frustration out of me without even stopping. After a quick intermission of cleanup, she noticed that I was back at full attention. She took it into a whole another gear this time. Her skills were top notch...not one complaint. She was able to get me relaxed. At this point she was very horny. I was able to feel how wet she was and she let me slide my finger in deep...it was very warm and very wet. She let me rub it until she got off. We cleaned up and chatted a little. She gave me a hug goodbye and a kiss. It was a very good time. Zena99 was very easy going and that help break the ice. She has a great sense of humor. A definite recommendation from me!!!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.