Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Any providers ever fall in love with a client, and vice versa?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can certainly understand why almost any man would want to, and perhaps actually, fall for you in a BIG way. You are not just attractive, beautiful actually, sexy or just BIG tits, you are smart, intelligence goes a long way with Hobby enthusiasts like me. Yes, our eyes are important in the sex appeal area, but in the relationship area of life, sex appeal is NOT everything. Remember, no matter what people may say or think, the brain is the largest sex organ, and is all important in my book in relationships.

Xoxo. Thanks for your kind words.

Registered (Not Verified)
    Going to be a bit cheesy, buuuuuuuuut:

I'm married to a provider. When we met, I was out of the game and engaged to someone at the time, and as it turned out, she was a succubus taking my money, and never had the chance to see my now soulmate, haha. As time went on, and things ended,we had became closer than we already are and now we're here! Amazing lady and no matter how rough things get at times, we always work it out. Really are like peas and carrots! Lol. She does allow and want me to see others as quite a lot of times, she isn't in the mood and I understand. I was iffy at first, but we both understand it's just a job/hobby. And at the end of the day, we both come home to each other!

^^^^^ Ahhhhh. Not cheesy at all. Y'all are lucky to have found each other.

That's really the gist of it...don't put boundaries on your feelings because you never know where love may appear.

Registered (Not Verified)
    I appreciate the kind words, dear lady! I won't lie, I do sometimes still feel guilty if I do go see someone. But to me, if both parties get something out of it, make new friends, etc., then why not?

I honestly started seeing providers back when because I honestly didn't want to get too tied down, but do love doing it and if the other person felt good, even better, haha! I won't lie, it feels like her and I came to know each at the right moment. And you are definitely right! Love knows no bounds, and does it get to us sometimes? Yeah, but just like any "conventional" relationship, both parties just have to work hard if SHTF at times and never throw away something that can be fixed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7