Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: If you simply MUST post about eccie, please do it in this thread

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    Didnt yu post "all new & improved" over there?
    i did. can you not tell sarcasm when you see it? the new site is a shadow of the old site. i had 45 reviews on the old E. i would need to be convinced to write even 1 review now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you don't like the newer version,just stick with Oh2 and p411
    Don't bash them and then turn to post your ad there

Guest Companion
    hehe
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Ive never paid for advertisement (Maybe Bp) can count on 2 hands), and I dont see myself giving them a damn dime! I see it as they owe me mony after all my legal fees, I've had to come out the Woo Hah ( lawyers).. We won't forget about the trolls mods either, and the ones that condone shit and look the other way... I wish the best for them though, and I dont plan on advertising on there(Paying). Just posting if anything.. Houston board never gave a damn about the providers (But they want our money now foh), just the hobbyist pretty much..

Take that bullshaat over there..

The Queen has spoken!
    Well spoken girlie.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoHobby4BrokeMen View Post
    Don't bash them and then turn to post your ad there

This Right here!!!! ^^^ I see a lot of this from providers and hobbyists. Lots of hypocrisy going on

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    Agreed. Not paying advertising money to be slandered. Doesn't make sense in my advertising budget when I can spend that money elsewhere and receive positive dividends. Also strong lack of female moderation.

And not to mention, when they shut their doors without so much as a warning, they taught us all we CAN survive just fine without them. So by teaching us they are not vital to our business by shutting their doors on us, do they really think they are going to come back with their hands out?

And I do remember Wakeup heavily insulting us and calling us chicken little, ironically just right before they pulled the plug.
    Working girls were making a living well before the internet. You shouldn’t need a website to make it. As long as you have that one commodity men will want to donate to you.

Verified Companion Companion RoxyG's Avatar
    So did everyone get the 'account downgraded' message? And did you have to submit ID age verification? That crazy that someone my age has to show ID. Face and birthdate

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    The E does not do advertisement anymore, It's "Hello" (in my Lionel Richie voice), or Hello from the other side (in my Adele voice).. Us as providers can discuss what we're willing to pay for or not.. I haven't seen any "bashing" just grown folks having a open conversation about their experience.. Trust me we know the difference between bashing, and going hard in the paint, and its not even close to that..

I'll say it again, im not paying to say "Hello", and be disrespected, (in general) being called Whales, racial slurs, " slandered" or so forth(Trolled).. That shit is for the birds. No one in their right mind would pay for a service that they're not going to get rendered
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 06-19-2018 at 10:20 AM.
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

recalling, I am, the saying about pigs & lipstick

Some interesting opinions above regarding sesta/fosta, considering their history and that major corporations with huge pockets are likely considering legal challenges. Think Amazon, FaceBook, Google, Apple, many many ISPs large and small and other companies and check the EFF.org and other (ACLU, and more).

(ck1942 is not an attorney but he did visit a companion in a Holiday Inn a couple weeks ago - review TBP [to be posted] sooner or later.)

Obviously any P4P site hosted within the U.S.A. (and likely other countries, too) should be considered a target, and if there is a potential for money laundering or tax issues, even more so.

So, to be sure:

ourhome2 community management is obviously considering what needs to be done and will take appropriate steps as necessary.

Meanwhile:

Happy Hobbying!

p.s. - RL this month dictated a slowdown in verification; working the ladies first and then the gents and catching up as quickly as possible. Also still expanding support services, forums and getting new members on board as smoothly as possible, too.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Bottom line it's constructive criticism!

They still have more changes that need to be made, before they have their hands out asking for money.. So maybe we'll see that when they "turn into a paying site".. Now it will be the "providers" that keeps their lights on, and paying for that $400, 000 house mortgage.. Treat the providers better, then in the past..

OH2 is free (E is free for now to say what you're up too, but not to advertise), our Admin CK is not bias, and don't let me forget a total gentleman..
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 06-19-2018 at 11:08 AM.
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Verified Companion Companion
    All your hard work is appreciated CK1942. Thank you so much.

Also much appreciated you take the time to keep us updated on what is going on from your side and the necessary steps.

You have been a blessing when others have disappeared.

11764480.jpg

Verified Companion Companion RoxyG's Avatar
    Did anyone else recieve the age verification message when trying to log in? They want me to send a close up pic of my ID, with face showing and birthdate, and to hold that same ID up to my face and take a selfie with it. WTF!!! Why does a woman my age need to do that? I've been on that site for 6 years with 150+ reviews. Oh, and the message said that my birthdate has to match the birthdate that I registered with on the site. Like really, who gives up their real personal info like that.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    ^^+1 C.K.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobeezy View Post
    Working girls were making a living well before the internet. You shouldn’t need a website to make it. As long as you have that one commodity men will want to donate to you.
    I just love it when a man tries to mansplain my business to me.

I know what I am doing, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll say it again, im not paying to say "Hello", and be disrespected, (in general) being called Whales, racial slurs, " slandered" or so forth(Trolled).. That shit is for the birds. No one in their right mind would pay for a service that they're not going to get rendered
    PREACH!

- - - Updated - - -

OH2 is free (E is free for now to say what you're up too, but not to advertise), our Admin CK is not bias, and don't let me forget a total gentleman..
    ^This right here.

CK rocks...indeed.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast