Attachment 36077. Hi guys , hope this finds you well ! I am doing great , other than the children on this board who just do no shows or chicken out ( whatever they are calling it ) - I say they are fucking pussies ! & I don’t understand what makes another human being do that to another human , besides just being scared ! Just know that I remember each one of you & wont forget ! 😘. So for those of you that are kewl & horny & want to have some fun - this post is for you !! I am running a weekly special , which is Mon- Fri . 200/hr 140/hhr & 100/bng. Now for those of you that think this means negotiate , I am going to clear the air right now - IT DOES NOT MEAN NEGOTIATE !!!! It means those are the prices if you want to cum play . No BS or drama ! Now that being said - I am worth every penny & then some , & no it's not conceit or thinking I'm all that - it's the quality of my attention to you & making sure you are pleased ! It's my complete devotion to your cock for that whole time you are here ! I am good at what I do & stand behind that ! I enjoy worshipping your cock & making the hair all over your body stand up ! Make all your cares fall away & feel like you are in a dream state - where you are being worshipped by a goddess ! That is what I bring to the table & all I ask that you bring is yourself & the donation I asked for ! Let's keep it simple , yeah ...... I'm too tired to be driven nuts by idiots & bullshit. Am available from 7am to 2am this week , prebooking is encouraged & rewarded !!! 😘. If you do prebook , I will give 20$ off your visit , not to mention my gratefulness & private reward for such good behaviour! So thanks for the time & reading my ad ! Now let's play & suck & fuck ...... Etc ..... Come show me your skills & passion ,. I will show y0u mine . I can do incall or outcall , just add extra 50 for outcalls. My incall is at my place which is Central/East part of town . Great location , great place !! Please respect it & me ! Well respect me when we are not in a bed , lol. I truly hope to see some good men this week , I know your out there ..... Come see me !! You can reach me through here or best way is to text me at 512-593-7753 which is my work number . I will get back to you asap , promise ! Now let me blow your day better !! & LETS ALL GET LAID & CUM THIS WEEK, So next week will be jealous !!!

Peace
Storme13