Thread: 💋 Curvy Ebony Milf Visiting the DMV Area (June 20-24) Pre-book NOW for $25 off!!

Verified Companion Companion Khari Kummingz's Avatar

Birthday 💋 Curvy Ebony Milf Visiting the DMV Area (June 20-24) Pre-book NOW for $25 off!!

Hello gentlemen of the DMV! I'm Khari, a 30 year-old curvy & beautiful ebony MILF & I desire to fulfill ALL of your kinky & erotic fantasies! I pride myself and making sure that every guest is properly taken care of especially my regulars who have top priority! Any time spent with me will always feel like the first time my appointments are non rushed and the attitude is checked at the door!

I'm open to seeing all gentlemen no matter age or race as long as you're respectful of my time as I will always be to yours. During our time together I will be dressed in sexy attire, hair/makeup flawless, smelling of a fragrance guaranteed to get you in the mood for an unforgettable experience! Choosing me as your ATF will be the best decision you ever made! I look forward to it

Pre-Book NOW for June 20-24 & receive $25 off❗

IN: $150hh/$260hr(GFE)
    OUT: $180hh/$300hr(GFE)

**DOUBLES AVAILABLE W/ @Nina_Renee❤$400hh/$600hr(GFE)

MENU: GFE, CW, EDGING, DATY, COF/BUKAKKE, WATER SPORTS, PROSTATE PLAY, STRAP ON, VIDEO, ROLE PLAY, COS PLAY, STRAP ON, FBSM, FETISH...

P411
    preferred411.com/P183118

TEXT

EMAIL
    KhariKummingz69@protonmail.com

-Politely Introduction /Handle/Name
    -Appointment Time/Length
    -3 References
    -ID/Checkstub
    OR
    -P411 Booking
    Attached Images Attached Images