Thread: Anyone else been here

Registered Male (Not Verified) nofacedude's Avatar

Anyone else been here

Le Elite spa. I went there the other day and it was a decent massage from a very attractive lady. I hinted and all but asked about extras and she told me they didnt do that. She wore scrubs which usually means no extras but she mentioned, after the massage, that they have a table shower and if I had ever had one and if I wanted to partake next time. I told her that I have had several and that I sure would, next time. In my experience table shower is a pretty good indicator of extras offered. Has anyone else been there and had any luck? Also I keep forgetting to ask providers to vouch for me so I can get verified. I am usually so relaxed I forget. Is it accepted to ask a lady to vouch for you if its been about a month since they saw me? Or should I wait and try to remember for next time?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by nofacedude View Post
    I keep forgetting to ask providers to vouch for me
    Ask them right now. You don't need to ask in person. If you have seen these ladies, I'm sure they'll respond to your text.
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator1 View Post
    Ask them right now. You don't need to ask in person. If you have seen these ladies, I'm sure they'll respond to your text.
    Yep. ^^^^

And if your PM says you forgot to ask because their services were so good you'll definitely get their attention and appreciation.

Handsome Generous W/M Professional in my 50's
    Lapdance & Stripper Slide Enthusiast
    Unicorn Hunter
    P411 VERIFIED - MULTIPLE OKAYS

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar

In "The more legit" spas, it is possible to get extras.

If you don't get at least L1 service by your 3rd visit, you're most likely never going to get extras, ever.

If the ladies are white or Latina, expect a big number when a discussion of a tip happens.
    (Like $ for L1 and $$ for L2 and $$$ for L3 in addition to the door fee for the massage)

Depending on the spa, these ladies could get fired and/or potentially lose their license if they get caught offering extras by the manager or if they get snitched on by a co-worker.

To me, it sounds like you're visiting a legit spa with a girl that has given extras to other mongers or is at least flirting with the idea of it to earn extra tax-free money off the books.

If it does happen for you, I recommend not writing a review.

The last thing that girl needs is a stampede of mongers banging on the door and asking for "Becky" or whoever... without having been to the spa before.

The stampede will definitely get the attention of the
    manager and raise the suspicion of her coworkers.

IMHO, it's not worth it to pursue this type of refreshment from this type of spa.

There are at least 60 spas in SA that offer L2 and L3 service without breaking the bank.

There are also several independent providers in SA (of all shapes, sizes and flavors) that can offer a great massage plus FS on the first visit. Many of these ladies are certified massage therapists.

Off the top of my head, I know that Slave G. and Evelyn Marie are both CMTs.
    Their rate for 1hr massage +FS is also going to be less that what you'd spend at the spa you're asking about.

Concerning legit spa extras, the cost is just waay too much for what you get.
    If you have a crush on said provider, then all logic goes out the window.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

JW
    Last edited by JohnnyWadd; Yesterday at 09:27 PM.
    50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    There are plenty of girls here that provide FBSM.

Why the Hell will you try to sabotage proper professionals just to bust your nut????

Every single time some guy posts a review on the spa and names names and services received - it get busted.
    Are there any people who are calling those spa's to let them know, that you are getting ready to put them in danger by discussing it here? YES.
    Your Mature European Muse
    Local, Established & Trusted Friend in San Marvelous, I visit Corpus & SA often.

1 hour Coffee date 500 1.5 hours Champagne adventure 800 Introduction & Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

$50 off Incentive offered on second date!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 50+
    P282315 & PPro

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    There are plenty of girls here that provide FBSM.

Why the Hell will you try to sabotage proper professionals just to bust your nut????

Every single time some guy posts a review on the spa and names names and services received - it get busted.
    Are there any people who are calling those spa's to let them know, that you are getting ready to put them in danger by discussing it here? YES.
    Very true +1 (Ms Sands looks like I am wanting to get into your pants soon)