Thread: Fastest way for ref/verification? Hhr?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Fastest way for ref/verification? Hhr?

Just curious between the hobbyist friends, is HHR a valid method for getting references/verification?
    I understand YMMV, just looking for experience/opinions. Thanks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I think a number of us are confused at what is meant by the question.

Seeing a provider... is seeing a provider...

There's no "fast way" for a guy to get verification... just need to go through the requirements for verification and wait for mods to have time to look at it...

I believe one thing that helps is being active and involved on the site... This being your first post in 6 yrs doesn't bode well for that...

A'Man

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Time length of appointments doesn't really fall into any factors for getting references and/or being verified.

Just need to get screened and book with a lady who is willing to be a reference and vouch for you.

An appointment is an appointment
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Being active here has nothing to do with verification.

Some guys are so obsessed with getting verified status here because they think it will get you a lot more from girls or get them in faster. It will not. It should not.

Being *verified hobbyist* here should mean very little to girls who are checking you/him out. It means that you can read *gents only* area and does not guarantee that you are safe or nice or polite.

And if you have hustled a girl for a shortest possible date at discount, and you/he was less then perfect, do you really think, that that girl will go out of her way and do anything for you? I think not.
    Your Mature European Muse
    Local, Established & Trusted Friend in San Marvelous, I visit Corpus & SA often.

1 hour Coffee date 500 1.5 hours Champagne adventure 800 Introduction & Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

$50 off Incentive offered on second date!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 50+
    P282315 & PPro

I was verified in about 4 weeks - which seems exceptionally fast based on what other hobbyists are saying.

I obviously followed the verification instructions. But beyond that I was getting vouches from every provider I saw - I didn't stop at three. I think I had 5 vouches at the time I was verified. I also participated actively and respectfully in the forums - and believe this helps. Interestingly, I have never posted a review - so I don't think that is a significant factor.

Finally, and I think this is what made the difference for me, I know that some of my vouches were from longtime companions who are well known to CK, and they spoke very highly of me in their PM's.

Of course this is all speculation on my part - every hobbyist is unique and your mileage can and will vary.

Cheers and hobby safely.
    B-man

Handsome Generous W/M Professional in my 50's
    Lapdance & Stripper Slide Enthusiast
    Unicorn Hunter
    P411 VERIFIED - MULTIPLE OKAYS

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Perfect strategy Breastmann!
    Excellent!
    Your Mature European Muse
    Local, Established & Trusted Friend in San Marvelous, I visit Corpus & SA often.

1 hour Coffee date 500 1.5 hours Champagne adventure 800 Introduction & Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

$50 off Incentive offered on second date!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 50+
    P282315 & PPro