Thread: How?d my honest review make it so no provider will see me

Verified Hobbyist

How?d my honest review make it so no provider will see me

Awhile ago I posted a honest review on a provider and it wasn?t good. Now I feel like I?m blackballed for being honest( was even told this by a provider that no one will see me because of it). When did being honest become wrong ladies

Verified Hobbyist
    Well when I searched your name on here there were a couple rude and unnecessary posts. There was a review about Champagne Brown that you did with you saying the R word a couple times. Now I’ve never seen Champagne Brown idk if she is well respected here or not. I think she is well respected here I’m guessing but that was uncalled for. Could’ve handled that better

Verified Hobbyist BCD funinsanantonio's Avatar
    Just read your review of Champagne Brown. Thomas nailed it. The public comments you made were personal, that will make someone risking reputation to think twice before setting an appointment.

But that was two years ago. If it were me, I would take a few minutes right now and recant/retract in this thread the negative personal things you wrote about Champagne in that review. But stand firm on the basic facts that made the visit unenjoyable.

Two years is just too long to go without a date.
    Last edited by funinsanantonio; 10-23-2024 at 06:17 AM. Reason: removed dirty word
    Cheers,
    FunInSanAntonio

Verified Hobbyist
    All truths tho, yes I do feel bad about what was said but it was facts. I feel that my honesty should be looked at as a good thing, to many people giving spotless perfect reviews on not so perfect females. To each it’s own but if something is off I’m sayin it. A turd is a turd

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomoski View Post
    All truths tho, yes I do feel bad about what was said but it was facts. I feel that my honesty should be looked at as a good thing, to many people giving spotless perfect reviews on not so perfect females. To each it’s own but if something is off I’m sayin it. A turd is a turd
    Oh Please dude! You take it to hard. I am always getting thrown under the bus by white knight on here. I tell the truth, some providers don't approve me, but he'll it is what it is. I missed out on some beautiful ladies, but do learn to use alternative words, but it is what it is! Never, never put yourself down because you are who you are. Example... "she look like a dog" say " will not repeat, not my type" Now snap out of it, you sound like a sick puppy!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    LOLOL

And you wonder why?????

...to many people giving spotless perfect reviews on not so perfect females. To each it?s own but if something is off I?m sayin it. A turd is a turd
    Your Mature European Muse
    Local, Established & Trusted Friend in San Marvelous, I visit Corpus & SA often.

1 hour Coffee date 500 1.5 hours Champagne adventure 800 Introduction & Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

$50 off Incentive offered on second date!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 50+
    P282315 & PPro

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    LOLOL

And you wonder why?????

...to many people giving spotless perfect reviews on not so perfect females. To each it?s own but if something is off I?m sayin it. A turd is a turd
    Wow!

Between that review and this post...

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...71702-Is-it-me

You come off as rude and as someone they would not want to spend time with. Posts are just as effective as screening tools as anything else.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Several points come to mind:

1. Agree 100% with ttmax - you can and should raise legitimate problems about your session, but there's no need to be rude.

2. Agree 100% with Mokoa - the ladies do their research on us as well. I just saw an amazing companion who told me she read everything I'd written. Because I'd been respectful to everyone she had a very high opinion of me, felt comfortable seeing me, and we had an incredible session.

3. No companion is perfect in her looks or her technique, and neither are we hobbyists. You'll be a lot happier if you focus on the positives and not the negatives. If the negatives outweigh the positives for a particular girl, thank her for the session and try a different lady next time.

4. The hobby is a voluntary meeting of a man and woman - we are all free to pick and choose who we will have sessions with. Don't blame the companions if they share info and feel that a particular hobbyists is rude or disrespectful.

Just my .02

Handsome Generous W/M Professional in my 50's
    Lapdance & Stripper Slide Enthusiast
    Unicorn Hunter
    P411 VERIFIED