Thread: Nothing to hide!

Verified Companion Companion Kai's Avatar

Nothing to hide!

Some of you guys come up with the craziest stuff. I have absolutely nothing to hide, and once again it is just the name. So let me clarify this for some of you all, because apparently people think I?m trying to hide something or get away from the name Cameron. Clearly, it?s the same profile because all of my reviews are attached, as well as all of the pictures are the same, and my avatar is the same. The only reason I changed it back to Kai, was because I recently noticed another provider, which I thought was a pro provider, but there?s multiple ladies using the name Cameron..

I still have the same phone number, still the same, laid-back chilled out, provider.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I liked Cameron more :) no offense. but i did notice other camerons so i understand. but also Kai is male name...

btw can't you claim seniority on the name with ck. you will always be OG Cameron to me :))
    Last edited by ChevyGuy; Yesterday at 09:05 PM.
    it was a business doing pleasure with you

Verified Companion Companion Kai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyGuy View Post
    I liked Cameron more :) no offense. but i did notice other camerons so i understand. but also Kai is male name...

btw can't you claim seniority on the name with ck. you will always be OG Cameron to me :))
    Thank you