Thread: How?d my honest review make it so no provider will see me

Verified Hobbyist

How?d my honest review make it so no provider will see me

Awhile ago I posted a honest review on a provider and it wasn?t good. Now I feel like I?m blackballed for being honest( was even told this by a provider that no one will see me because of it). When did being honest become wrong ladies

Verified Hobbyist
    Well when I searched your name on here there were a couple rude and unnecessary posts. There was a review about Champagne Brown that you did with you saying the R word a couple times. Now I’ve never seen Champagne Brown idk if she is well respected here or not. I think she is well respected here I’m guessing but that was uncalled for. Could’ve handled that better

Verified Hobbyist BCD funinsanantonio's Avatar
    Just read your review of Champagne Brown. Thomas nailed it. The public comments you made were personal, that will make someone risking reputation to think twice before setting an appointment.

But that was two years ago. If it were me, I would take a few minutes right now and recant/retract in this thread the negative personal things you wrote about Champagne in that review. But stand firm on the basic facts that made the visit unenjoyable.

Two years is just too long to go without a date.
    Last edited by funinsanantonio; Today at 06:17 AM. Reason: removed dirty word
    Cheers,
    FunInSanAntonio

Verified Hobbyist
    All truths tho, yes I do feel bad about what was said but it was facts. I feel that my honesty should be looked at as a good thing, to many people giving spotless perfect reviews on not so perfect females. To each it’s own but if something is off I’m sayin it. A turd is a turd

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomoski View Post
    All truths tho, yes I do feel bad about what was said but it was facts. I feel that my honesty should be looked at as a good thing, to many people giving spotless perfect reviews on not so perfect females. To each it’s own but if something is off I’m sayin it. A turd is a turd
    Oh Please dude! You take it to hard. I am always getting thrown under the bus by white knight on here. I tell the truth, some providers don't approve me, but he'll it is what it is. I missed out on some beautiful ladies, but do learn to use alternative words, but it is what it is! Never, never put yourself down because you are who you are. Example... "she look like a dog" say " will not repeat, not my type" Now snap out of it, you sound like a sick puppy!