Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kittipassion: Introducing 2024 N Girl - Nerdy Hot Spinner / 800M Dash Winner **GIFS**

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    These visuals/GIFs are superb! Tre, you remain a true ?director? in both ways lol. Her welcome ad caught my attention but this review may have brought Kitty to my attention. Thank you again, bro!
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Beano.cook's Avatar
    Great work!

Visuals confirm that's she's fine as hell.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Love the review .. happy 500th post?.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Bravo!

Awesome writeup and visuals! Every time I think about retiring from the hobby, a girl like this pops up and pulls me back in.

Kittipassion seems to give SpritTeacher vibes but without some of the passivity and low energy. I saw a few people ask if Kittipassion is the same girl as Akat2love, and I wondered the same since one of the pictures Kittipassion posted was title "Akitt55.jpg". However, these animated gifs confirm that Kittipassion and Akat2love are not the same person. I really enjoyed fucking Akat2love back in the day so I hope Kittipassion provides a similar great experience if I get to see her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSmurf View Post
    High quality visuals! Great camera work!

She looks like an absolute cutie, and you wrote a great description of her vibe/energy. Thank you, sir
    Glad it was helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Classic View Post
    These visuals/GIFs are superb! Tre, you remain a true ?director? in both ways lol. Her welcome ad caught my attention but this review may have brought Kitty to my attention. Thank you again, bro!
    lol@"dictator". Hey man, I know she's your type. You like exactly this type of chick, slim with a bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Beano.cook View Post
    Great work!

Visuals confirm that's she's fine as hell.

Yep!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisguru View Post
    Love the review .. happy 500th post?.

Hahaha, thanks. Glad the review helped

Quote Originally Posted by atanion View Post
    Awesome writeup and visuals! Every time I think about retiring from the hobby, a girl like this pops up and pulls me back in.

Kittipassion seems to give SpritTeacher vibes but without some of the passivity and low energy. I saw a few people ask if Kittipassion is the same girl as Akat2love, and I wondered the same since one of the pictures Kittipassion posted was title "Akitt55.jpg". However, these animated gifs confirm that Kittipassion and Akat2love are not the same person. I really enjoyed fucking Akat2love back in the day so I hope Kittipassion provides a similar great experience if I get to see her.

There are some similarities between her and SpritTeacher. I don't think I ever met Akat2love (not that I remember). But yeah, check out kittipassion, she's well worth a visit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So many ladies are camera shy and they miss out on opportunities to be celebrated and worshipped. They don't realize how much it multiplies the adoration men have for them.

But not Kittipassion! She was enthusiastic, engaged and knew how to have fun. As soon as I started shooting my footage (after getting permission of course), she started getting really into it! She struck poses, came up with her own ideas as well as followed my direction. I edited some gifs on the spot in front of her so she could see my process and understand how its done. She fell in love with the fun of it all. I even showed her how to do face blurring allowing her to feel more comfortable and free while posing. It was a beautifully engaging session indeed, which makes me much more likely to do repeat visits.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist
    Tre
    You're the fucking man. Legend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2