Thread: Huge abundance of non English speaking girls

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Huge abundance of non English speaking girls

Do you think they are doing this at their own free will? This site is flooded with them!! A couple weeks ago I saw Ashley Alessandra and she spoke no English and I live in the USA I should not have to learn Spanish. It was a very awkward session and her pictures are totally photoshopped. Not worth a bad review I just wish I made a better choice. Once I got there and saw her in person I wanted to leave but I felt like she had protection hiding in the other bedroom so I went through the session just because I didn’t want trouble. I knew that as long as I didn’t start anti would be safe and her post is all in English so I expect her to speak English
    Last edited by Fun4Life; Yesterday at 08:15 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    It is pretty obvious the reason.

You could also learn to speak a bit in their language too. Maybe also assist in helping to communicate in English with a translate app is a suggestion. Most of us learn to adapt in a world we live in if we truly seek something to obtain (I think I read that in a fortune cookie haha). This works both ways.

Forgot to add researching is your friend too. There are plenty who speak both languages. Reviews (here and other places) and other forms of information will help determine if a person you want to see fits your preference.
    Last edited by Shadueblaque; Yesterday at 08:34 AM.

I blame the schools

Are the day laborers outside of Home Depot, who speak no English, there of their own free will?

Ashley, like many independents, share an apartment with other providers. I've been in the other room, it's just another provider chillin. 😆

As for language barrier, just ask ahead of time if they speak English. Never been an issue for me, as body language needs no interpretation, and every phone is a pocket translator these days. But I can certainly understand how you feel.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSmurf View Post
    Are the day laborers outside of Home Depot, who speak no English, there of their own free will?

Ashley, like many independents, share an apartment with other providers. I've been in the other room, it's just another provider chillin. ��

As for language barrier, just ask ahead of time if they speak English. Never been an issue for me, as body language needs no interpretation, and every phone is a pocket translator these days. But I can certainly understand how you feel.
    That’s probably an “agency” my guy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    OP, you need a different handle...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Yes the day laborers are there on their own free will but lots of these non English speaking girls are brought over here and force to work in hopes of one day getting their freedom. You are an idiot for comparing the girls with the illegals at Home Depot

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bigwill832's Avatar
    Houston and wherever my wanderlust takes me
    We live in Texas....you're upset about Spanish speaking people?

Youre an idiot too . I got there expecting to be able to communicate with the girl who definitely looks different in person than the photoshopped picture thats all Im going to say

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    You sure are a rude little man. Why does someone have to be an idiot? You?re the one that doesn?t know another language
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun4Life View Post
    …I got there expecting to be able to communicate with the girl who definitely looks different in person than the photoshopped picture thats all Im going to say
    photoshopped? Tell me it isn’t so.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I know your new Op. But it?s important for you to tell us who the girl was and what agency it was. It?s important information for you to share.

A?Man

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    We live in Texas....you're upset about Spanish speaking people?
    Yep and if he paid attention in Texas History class he would know way way back in the day Texas was apart of Mexico and therefore Spanish, as well as Native American, was one of the languages spoken before it became apart of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    photoshopped? Tell me it isn?t so.
    Sigh? Doc I have said and I know you have said, as well as others have said?.research, research, research, and research some more. I?ll go and put it in simple terms. Don?t think with your wee Willie, he is like Jose Cuervo (in a whisper voice: he will get you in trouble).

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I want to see if I got this right:

OP reached out to a lady who identifies as a Latina with 2 started threads.
    OP claims a huge abundance, which is poor English because those words are redundant.
    OP is upset because a SW has photoshopped pics.
    OP is in Texas, or Tejas, and both the Spanish and Mexican flags are on the Capitol in Austin.
    OP is calling others here idiots, which is both against the rules of the board and hysterical at the same time...

Did I miss anything?

Guessing OP doesn't have a passport...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.