Thread: MandyDickenz: Best Bang for the Buck in Austin

MandyDickenz: Best Bang for the Buck in Austin

Companion's Handle: MandyDickenz
    Date of Visit: 10/22/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text, PM, email
    Phone Number: 406-938-7026
    Email Address: baddiemandyd@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...2-MandyDickenz
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: dfk, cuddle, bbbj, daty. fiv. mpcfs
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: late 30s
    Hair Color and Length: dark pink, today
    Smoking Status: didn't smell anything or see ash trays
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: small, 5'3", medium build, she has many pics in her ads and albums on her profile page ... that's her, wonderful boobs and nipples, made for fun
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    review title refers to her ad rate for 1 hr gfe session, 220 https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ants-your-cock

some guys, me included, have commented on the rising fees and this lady is fighting the trend. i appreciate it because her "menu" is extensive and the fee is pretty much from days past. i understand that you can get into the "your get what you pay for" but in Mandy's case, she delivers a range of activities and performs all of them well ... and enjoys participating which makes the whole thing more fun.

she has a hearing loss which poses problems talking on the phone but most of don't do much of that anymore, anyway. no problem talking to her when you are together and her communications on texting, PM, and email are all excellent. her incall, an apartment (air bnb?), was safe, secure, clean, and private. i was very comfortable.

i was running late, she handled that as 'no problem'. i appreciated that, when i got there we went immediately to fun time. important points: her tcb and communications are excellent. her services are gfe (me) and pse (i dunno, i'm gfe ... so you guys can work that out), her rate is beyond reasonable, and her performance is top notch. so, i'll visit again

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by dodger; Yesterday at 04:56 PM.

Awesome review dodger!
    I am a hardworking, respectful, and professional gentleman. I strongly believe that all women should be treated with dignity and respect at all times no matter what their race is or what background they come from. I am fully vaccinated and boosted💉Lets get this bread everyone.🍞🤠

?ACTIVOS? ?DE DONDE SE REPORTAN???? DIME PUTA!👀⛈️🌧️
    👹REAL HASTA LA MUERTE👹
    👑LAS LEYENDAS NUNCA MUEREN👑
    🤴🏾YO CAMINO COMO REY💪🏾
    🥀NO FAKE LOVE🖕🏾
    😈👿👺SOY LO QUE SOY🔥🔫💵
    🐬🐐🦬🦅🦂🫡🙏🏾👍🏾🐗😎💯🤘🏾🐊🌴🇺🇸🔥🐺🦏🦈🦍🦖

Verified Hobbyist
    Great review!