Thread: Huge abundance of non English speaking girls

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Huge abundance of non English speaking girls

Do you think they are doing this at their own free will? This site is flooded with them!! A couple weeks ago I saw Ashley Alessandra and she spoke no English and I live in the USA I should not have to learn Spanish. It was a very awkward session and her pictures are totally photoshopped. Not worth a bad review I just wish I made a better choice. Once I got there and saw her in person I wanted to leave but I felt like she had protection hiding in the other bedroom so I went through the session just because I didn’t want trouble. I knew that as long as I didn’t start anti would be safe and her post is all in English so I expect her to speak English
    Last edited by Fun4Life; Today at 08:15 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    It is pretty obvious the reason.

You could also learn to speak a bit in their language too. Maybe also assist in helping to communicate in English with a translate app is a suggestion. Most of us learn to adapt in a world we live in if we truly seek something to obtain (I think I read that in a fortune cookie haha). This works both ways.

Forgot to add researching is your friend too. There are plenty who speak both languages. Reviews (here and other places) and other forms of information will help determine if a person you want to see fits your preference.
    Last edited by Shadueblaque; Today at 08:34 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I blame the schools