Thread: Just DONT!

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Just DONT!

If you come to visit me, DO NOT BRING ANYTHING ILLEGAL! Im referring to party favors!

Some ladies may be cool with that, but for myself, as well as Im sure others- dont do it!

No sh*t! You shouldn't even have to say this - it's so obvious. Show some respect guys.

Handsome Generous W/M Professional in my 50's
    Lapdance & Stripper Slide Enthusiast
    Unicorn Hunter
    P411 VERIFIED

I’m assuming that the person that this post was about saw this because I just got a rude text.

Sorry you're having to deal with such a jerk. Just block him and move on.

Handsome Generous W/M Professional in my 50's
    Lapdance & Stripper Slide Enthusiast
    Unicorn Hunter
    P411 VERIFIED

OK, so I’m gonna just consider this my version because I’m assuming he’s gonna get a wild hair up his ass and want to write a review just in case so here we go:

I’m assuming that the person that this post was about saw this because I just got a rude text, lol. A good 20 minutes after he left, he sent me a text and said that I “needed to clean my apartment because it smelled bad in here”. Let me say this anyone who knows me knows that my location is impeccably clean. It’s either going to smell like Fabuloso, Laundry being cleaned, some kind of vanilla wax melt, A glade plug-in and almost every plug-in in my apartment & Lysol sanitize spray. I also have a ring doorbell so anytime somebody walks past it. The little Chime thing goes off. He said I should probably turn my phone off because that’s annoying. so this guy shows up and I could already tell he was nervous so I’m trying to like break the ice. And he still nervous as hell. He told me and text message that he needed to shower because his hot water heater was out or had been out. rightfully so my man hop on in there, so I gave him a towel and a washcloth. He took a 20 minute shower gets out and still smelled musty or like wet, sweaty clothes. Obviously because he put on the same underwear and undershirt that he had on when he got here.. I could tell that his nervousness was not going away, despite my efforts. If you know what I mean. Then he says, do you mind if I get something real quick? I’m thinking might’ve been a toy, maybe a cock ring or something I don’t know. So I was wrong. He walked his naked ass in the living room and did whatever it was that he did. Came back in the room, and I was like look whatever that is you need to keep that in your Private belongings. So he was still nervous the whole time like a stiff board, just laying there, and he says you don’t want me to have that do you and I said no not really but it’s a little already late. I’m not being rude to him I’m being very polite and nice to him, still trying for him. Then he says I don’t think it’s gonna happen to which I replied me neither. he gets to shower again for another 20 minutes, comes out fully dressed and then leaves. I am washing everything that he touched because it still smelled like Hot Guy. He was not mean, and he was not rude. I will say that and that’s the positive that I will say.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    illegal stuff aside i still can't even comprehend how men show up smelling bad, not only int his thing, but i had many stories from strippers too. My brain just don't compute how anyone can expect human touch being sweaty or smelling bad, i dont even do handshakes if im sweaty i lift my fist for a bump and say i just washed my hands or just our right sorry super sweaty, lets bump fists.

i try not to even smoke before appointment, or dancing club, relay on vapes.

edit: maybe i should put it on my hinge profile: i smell good and use deodorant
    it was a business doing pleasure with you

Quote Originally Posted by ChevyGuy View Post
    illegal stuff aside i still can't even comprehend how men show up smelling bad, not only int his thing, but i had many stories from strippers too. My brain just don't compute how anyone can expect human touch being sweaty or smelling bad, i dont even do handshakes if im sweaty i lift my fist for a bump and say i just washed my hands or just our right sorry super sweaty, lets bump fists.

i try not to even smoke before appointment, or dancing club, relay on vapes.
    I understand if a guy is just off work, or had a long drive.. But, when you STILL don’t smell like some kind of soap, after the shower and you’re still funky, there’s an issue. I offered him a fresh clean towel and a fresh face cloth. He said oh I brought my own. I told him that I had products in the shower and he was welcome to use whatever he wanted. none of my products were touched, and it did not smell like soap or anything clean in my bathroom. HYGIENE & CLEANLINESS of myself, and my location Are on the top of my list.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    I understand if a guy is just off work, or had a long drive.. But, when you STILL don?t smell like some kind of soap, after the shower and you?re still funky, there?s an issue. I offered him a fresh clean towel and a fresh face cloth. He said oh I brought my own. I told him that I had products in the shower and he was welcome to use whatever he wanted. none of my products were touched, and it did not smell like soap or anything clean in my apartment.
    idk, i always have these in my car. maybe im self conscious about it too much, because i sweat a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ChevyGuy View Post
    idk, i always have these in my car. maybe im self conscious about it too much, because i sweat a lot.

Yeah, I like I mean it doesn’t hurt for a guy to carry dude wipes if they drive a lot. Hand sanitizer. Some kind of freshener spray I don’t know. I know some guys don’t think about that. But in certain situations, I think they need to lol. Other than the funk, he was not mean.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    im getting off topic here, but dude wipes have different purpose and its not on your menu lol

anyway, atleast he wasn't hostile :)

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Ugh how rude and disrespectful was that, my god I would have been pissed off to girl. Sorry that happened!
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Wait... So I gotta leave my syringe at home and use soap? Next you'll say I need to stop eating chili dogs in your bed. Ladies are so picky these days.