Thread: Mea Culpa Mea Maxina Culpa

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Mea Culpa Mea Maxina Culpa

I need to get this off my chest. I was chatting with a very engaging young lady and looking to schedule a meetup. It was a very friendly and illuminative banter. I started asking for a brief voice call. Not to inquire about services for money, this is not my first rodeo. I find that hearing each other's voices can break the ice, there's less chance of being misinterpreted that can come with text, and it can pave the way for a good date. She, however, took it to be an attempt at entrapment, got turned off and ended the conversation. .

The LAST thing I want is for someone to be uncomfortable here. Some ladies are cool with a call, some are not. Entirely their choice. I respect her decision to take the pitch. I did want to clear things up, though. Again my apologies.

And please do not dm me, she shall remain nameless. She knows who she is.

Namaste to the Hobby-verse!
    -p

I don't blame her. I personally hate talking on the phone. I'd rather text any day, like a lot of younger people, even though I'm old lol. If you've never met, you can get to know each other in person. It's not like it's a real date, anyway.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Never had one single issue before text was the preferred method. I used to love to call the Provider. Do a short 5 min call. Then have a very nice date.

I have now employed this method for sugar dating. Helps weed out scams and flakes.

The whole call her up seems like an attempt to manipulate things to gain favor. Only language that needs to be spoken is texts and dinero. Sounds creepy.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    I don't even like phone calls in the RW lol I prefer to type and think my responses through. My mouth/anxiety can make me ramble at times and misspeak so better if I can see and read my thoughts a couple times first lol
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy