Thread: Sword & Heart Energy

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sword & Heart Energy

I finding that I'm becoming frequently nor interested in emotional connections and authenticity rather than just rushing to a physical finish.

Quick background:

I've had several connections recently where I,ened up holding space/listening to the lady for a very long time about her life and thi is that we're going on. That was not counted toward the session time.

Men- who else likes that kind of connection? How do you balance that with the transactionalonal/professional nature of your meetings?

Ladies - do you prefer genuine, authentic connections or just getting down to business?

No right/wrong answers of course... I'm interested in hearing how others navigate this.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    I enjoy making a connection, exchanging stories, getting to know each other. That is the essence of an ATF imho.

I like interacting with the whole woman, not just a woman’s hole.

Opinions by James.

James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I usually let the lady lead, so she's comfortable. If she wants to share, I listen. I want to make sure she is as comfortable as possible.
    I've made some great friends in the hobby this way, some even married and out of state that I still keep in touch with.

But, I've also been with ladies that were purely business. It was like an oil change service to them.

I'm fine with that as well as, honestly, that's what we are really paying for.

What I dont like, is being contacted after the session with the emergency hustle like (since I told you so much about my dog, he needs medicine can you cashapp me $$, etc.)

I know as soon as they ask that I'll never see them again, and I'm always right, whether I pay or not.