Thread: I?m available for meetups and massages with happy ending.

BANNED! SPAMMER!

I?m available for meetups and massages with happy ending.

Text me up if you?re interested in hookup and massages with happy ending💦
    Text me on number: +1 208-650-4614
    Text me on WhatsApp: +1(931)334-8887
    Text me on Snapchat: sexy_katie33
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD DBronco90's Avatar
    Hello, Katie. I just sent you a text. Would you share with us what part of town you are in, your rates and which activities yiu enjoy and which ones are on your NO list?

I just messaged her, asked her what part of town she was in. She said "texas". LOL
    Then she asked me where I was and I replied "Houston" in which she replied " me too"

Verified Hobbyist BCD DBronco90's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
    I just messaged her, asked her what part of town she was in. She said "texas". LOL
    Then she asked me where I was and I replied "Houston" in which she replied " me too"
    I texted and asked how long she has been in the hobby game. She answered about a year. When I mentioned that I can't find any hobby page links that have her numbers and her pic doesn't come up on Google Lens, she responded, "Yeah I am not usually on ad sites". I sincerely hope I am wrong, but this plus Cage's Houston thing have me thinking this one is TGTBT.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    TOTALLY a scam!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
    Apparently that was the case at a little before 6pm this evening. She happened to be in San Antonio and Fort Worth, too, as she posted this same ad in all three cities within minutes of each other.

I don’t know what made staff think this might be a scammer lol.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.