Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Two girls, DATY, head, fetish, toys, greek
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status: Yes, but none issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/hispanic
    Companion Description: Curvy mature with great tits, great ass, delicious pussy, tatted and pierced
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes! Get you some good too

Public comments:
    Ok I gotta preface this I've seen this provider for years at this point and am surprised she's not been verified here yet. Kadence is not only skilled beyond belief she's one of the last remaining professionals in the game out there. She's fun, legit, and won't quit. That being said upfront I can tell you that even after years of knowing her she's still able to suprise me in the best kinds of ways. We got a room in south west ftw area and she told me a friend who used to sometimes work with her was around and asked if I wanted to meet both. This was something I've tried in the past but 2 girls usually sounds better than it ends up being in my experience, however not in this case. It felt like my first actual 3 way because everyone was actually into it and the excitment kept feeding on itself in the room. I bring a lot of gadgets and toys with me where I go (violet wand, fuck machine, pussy pump, etc) which intimidates a lot of people especially right off the bat, but her and her friend were down to try it all giving and receiving. I got dueling head from two providers who are easily in the top 5% of game I've ever had in my life and I been at this for 20 years now. Probably the highlight though came from very unexpected moment. Let me preface this with I like to eat pussy and I'm often, not always but often, told im we'll above average, but gentlemen I felt like I still have so much to learn when I watched kadence give her friend head. I literally had to just fucking stop in awe and admire the skill and experience going into her game. Her friend came harder than most think capable and I just about actually applauded. I busted harder than I have in a long while and loved every minute of this experience so much that it seemed wrong not to tell someone else and so we'll thats my most recent experience with a provider that I'll be calling again as soon as I can. Do yourself a favor and see what you've been missing.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist

That's her

Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    That's her

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Link?

Any link to her profile?