Thread: Morgan Baby: Oh, Baby!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Morgan Baby: Oh, Baby!

Companion's Handle: Morgan Baby
    Date of Visit: Mid October
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text, she is having trouble getting DM's
    Phone Number: 512-855-6545 text only
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?99285-Morgan-Baby
    City, State: North Austin, TX
    Location: Decent apt complex, very convenient to get to. She will guide you to the building
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: G to-the F to-the E! No BBFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr, went over slightly but YMMV
    Donation: In her ads and also on P411. Worth it
    Approximate age of Companion: Very MILF, >40 but what a child-like wonderous view of the world!
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde short and sassy
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White Cajun
    Companion Description: Short, very MILF-y. TBH not a spinner, does carry a bit of weight but carries it well (NOT NOT BBW!), but she just embarked on a health journey with diet and exercise, with good results and will only get better. Soft and cuddly. To quote Seinfeld, her breasts "are spectacular!" Very expressive face, no guile or games, when she looks at you and smiles, she truly means it. Some tats, very tasteful. No piercings.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Forgot it was a service
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Without a doubt if you're looking for genuine and real not glammed-up fembot.

Public comments:
    Morgan is a breath of fresh air. From the time you walk in the door to the time she kisses you goodbye with a heartfelt hug, she's genuinely happy to see you. TCB is on point, very professional. Very girly, very playful, very eager to please, she asks you what you want (I'm a bit shy like that, so I just say "just please enjoy yourself"... and boy does she). She honestly loves what she does, loves men and loves sex. She delivers with a smile, but when she gets revved up, her eyes glaze over slightly and she goes into overdrive. She also makes sure she enjoys herself. Very true to the other reviews as far as acronyms go. Morgan is also genuinely interested in you, a bit of a talker, smart woman not a bimbo and very pleasant to hand out with between rounds. She's the perfect girlfriend... if your girlfriend is creative and can't get enough. Recommended!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by privacyxyz2; 10-15-2024 at 11:31 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    MorganBaby is very willing and lots of fun!

MB is the complete provider

she never stops learning, she never stops trying, she never stops. i really need to make time to see her again, soon
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching