Thread: Happy Birthday Anabel ***Pics***

Happy Birthday Anabel ***Pics***

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Exotic Latinas, Tania & Anabel
    Date of Visit: 10/14
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 713-534-4440
    Email Address: exoticlainas@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23127880%3B
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Shots, Girl on Girl, LFK & DFK, Shots, Halloween Play, Dual BBBJ, Shots, Mish x2, Daty x2, Tuma x2, prostate play (Anabel), Riding x2, Shots, Face Sitting x2, K9 x2, Shots, Oral Daisy Chain, toy play, and more shots... CIM, of course, All the good shit and more
    Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: 440
    Approximate age of Companion: Tania mid 20's, Anabel 30
    Hair Color and Length: See pics
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Pics are accurate. Anabel is toned, athletic, and tiny... She's got a Latina punk rock vibe about her appearance.

Tania is thick, great boobs and butt, all natural.

Both girls have great skin and pretty faces. Both girls are super friendly and talkative.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Absolutely
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Fuck Yes

Public comments:
    Its Anabel's birthday this week, so we celebrated with a double and a gifted bottle of Tequila. I brought it for Anabel and she offered to share it with me during the session.

Jenny, the booker has great TCB as always. Easy to book with, responds quickly and honestly, and friendly. For pictures of the girls, see the ad that I linked above. EL doesn't play games with filters or edits. What you see in the pictures is exactly what will greet you at the door.

Anabel is a PSE firecracker. That little athletic body of hers pairs well with her high level of energy, and you will do well to keep up with her if you can. She needs no introduction as her experiences are well known by many. However, if you didn't know, a bit of tequila gets her even more playful and wild than normal... or perhaps she was just appreciative of me bringing a gift. Tania also has a great deal of energy, but her style is a bit more submissive and affectionate. These two pair so well together, they engage with each other at a level that will leave you thinking you're just the plus one to their party; an accessory to their own experience, if you will. Both ladies deliver IOP that will have you believing your dick is God's gift to the world.

More details along with photos in ROS. For the non-verified, just know that I highly recommend these ladies, the experience that they deliver is nothing less than out-fucking-standing!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by LMSmurf; Today at 12:09 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Mr Smurf delivers again

Outstanding review sir - thanks !