Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: MEN: What turns u on the most when hobbying?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I would love to meet you and have some fun.............

I would say giving up 100% control of my pleasure. I've been told its called "Sensual Control". I don't want any say in how you do it, please in whatever way you deem fit. Tease me close, then slow it down; speed it up, then stop. Force me to finish when you feel like it, even if I beg to stop or slow down.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I get exited when hobbyist reaches out to me with introduction and inclusion of facts and links for verification in one message. This is hot!

I get hot and bothered when a guy confirms his date few times before The Date. It is like a jolt to my soul and makes me think again and again what will he say and do and how it will be :)

Mental games will start way before The Date and continue for a while longer after the encounter - and this is HOT!

Meeting a gentleman who is calm, sure of himself and who is willing to be fun and knotty BCD - that turns me on.
    Your Mature European Muse
    Your Local, Established & Trusted Friend
    San Marvelous :) I visit Corpus & SA often.

1 hour Coffee date 400 1.5 hours Champagne adventure 700 Introduction & Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 50+
    P282315 & PPro

Since I'm getting on in years, I love lots of teasing and foreplay. A passionate kiss and fondling at the door, she leads me to a chair, slowly strips and lapdances for me, slowly undresses me - incredibly hot.

Handsome Generous W/M Professional in my 50's
    Lapdance & Stripper Slide Enthusiast
    Unicorn Hunter
    P411 VERIFIED

yes ... lady should be attractive. but i tend to book two hours and i want to enjoy the lady. so she should be gentle fun, pleasant, reasonably submissive, ready to treat me the way i want to be treated. big on cuddling and smooching
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist
    Big tits, beautiful face, DFK and foreplay

Someone who doesnt clock watch and you can tell enjoys what they do.

Verified Companion Companion DeeAunna's Avatar

? For dodger

I find myself wondering if I fit Dodgers example. I know sometimes the way that we see ourselves isn't always reality, our own perceptions of ourselves can be a little bit like a house of mirrors at circus.

DeepThroat Devil 👿
    DFK/GFE ANGEL 😇

CONTACT ME @ 682-336-6642 FOR AVAILABILITY DAY/NITE,
    N AUSTIN RESEARCH & MCNEIL 78750

PLEASE TEXT ME YOUR NAME/OH2 USERNAME
    CIM ☑️ BAREBACK☑️DATY☑️ CIF🚫RIM🚫SWALLOW🚫

NO CAR/NO BSM
    BBBJ, BNG & QVs $130
    InCall:
    $160 HHR|$260HR|$335 2HR
    OutCall:
    $260HHR|$360HR|$435 2HR
    3 HOURS OR MORE WE'LL TALK
    *BB: EXTRA $95 Greek :XTRA $130

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffykumkitten View Post
    So do you ask the provider for this specially prior to the visit?
    my booking process tends towards communication prior to booking. i tend towards longer visits. i'm old by hobby and every other standard, so i'm not going to set the world record for bed pounding, headboard rattling activities in a QV. My booking tends towards two hours and activities are big on kissing, cuddling, and other oral delights. my messages tend to describe me and what i would like in detail and ask if we would enjoy a session, together. i'm in no rush and while i am looking for sex, so looks and appeal or important, it cannot come first.

i also make it clear that saying "i don't do this or that" doesn't mean I will not book them. women make the rules. guys get to choose. but i can tell when a provider treats the client's wishes as having value and seeks to insure the clients desires and fantasy are priorities. shout outs to morgan baby and sassy sami in that regard. i am rarely disappointed but those two ladies are really remarkable.

i have no physical type. i'm focused on a connection with the provider. but having said that, recent and accurate pictures are important in avoiding the WTF moment when the door opens
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by DeeAunna View Post
    I find myself wondering if I fit dodger's example. I know sometimes the way that we see ourselves isn't always reality, our own perceptions of ourselves can be a little bit like a house of mirrors at circus.
    before i met you i read the stuff you wrote on your profile page, ads, reviews. you bring a lot to the table (or bed) because you genuinely enjoy sex. you like what your are doing and want your partner to get what they came to get and you are willing to darn near do anything to make the session work. when i have been with you i have never felt anything but acceptance, willingness, support, focus on doing what your doing. those are good things in my book.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I told a provider I really enjoyed eye contact during a blowjob.
    She said she could do it, but I needed to suck in my gut. :(
    Best I could do, was get a nice sexy view of her forehead

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5