Thread: Im still coming to Austin. My trip just got a little postponed ! Lol !

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar

Im still coming to Austin. My trip just got a little postponed ! Lol !

I was coming to Austin this month for a short fun tour ( today and tomorrow ) but it got a little postponed. :/ for good reason! :) I moved into a GREAT Apt/home YESTERDAY!!! ( from N. Waco to an area in Woodway/S. Waco ) (better neighborhood, buildings, etc.) I'm still coming. I'm hoping guys will pre book with me for the middle or end of the month ! :) ;) hint hint ;) I couldnt find the right forum for this so I'm um... putting it in co ed! Nice New location, new pics coming soon....
    Specials fun all over the place!!! I'm hoping Eccie will be back soon then we will ALL BE CELEBRATING BIG TIME !!!!! Have an Awesome day!!!! Love , Zena.
    zenarocks99@gmail.com.
    ( fastest way to reach me )
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zena99 View Post
    ..... I'm hoping Eccie will be back soon then we will ALL BE CELEBRATING BIG TIME !!!!! Have an Awesome day!!!! Love , Zena.
    Perhaps if you think this website is nothing to celebrate you should take your ass somewhere else. You should appreciate what CK (and others) have done and for FREE instead of slamming our effort.

Shame on you!!!

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple Eater View Post
    Perhaps if you think this website is nothing to celebrate you should take your ass somewhere else. You should appreciate what CK (and others) have done and for FREE instead of slamming our effort.

Shame on you!!!
    I shouldn’t be laughing but

Good for you Apple you speak TRUTH
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Ouch TT! That was harsh, even coming from you! Tisk tisk.
    Rude but, hey, variety is the spice of life!

Xo

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Italia View Post
    I shouldn’t be laughing but

Good for you Apple you speak TRUTH
    Well, we work really hard providing this free service and them type people like her are never appreciative. Shame on them.

BTW. My mom and daddy never let me have company over before but I recently sent them to go sing with Baby Jesus so now I have the house all to myself. Please come move in with me. I love you so much. I always have. You will love me to. You just don't realize it yet. We can have eternal life together and go sing with mom, daddy and Baby Jesus. You only need to do one thing.

Trust me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple Eater View Post
    You should appreciate what CK (and others) have done and for FREE instead of slamming OUR effort.
    Tree, I have a policy not to feed the trolls but your post was really rude and you should apologize to Zena. Furthermore, what is this “OUR” business?? To my knowledge you have contributed nothing to upgrade this site! How much money have you given CK to pay for hardware/software upgrades; salaries to the IT team; server space rental; and other website costs.

I talked to the man about this before and your name never came up!! The only thing I’m aware you have contributed here or the other, now nonoperational site, is troll dung.

Now go eat some apples and stop trying to take credit for something you had nothing to do with.

+1 Cuban
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I find it amazing that for those of you who know that Apple Eater is Treetop and still try to call him out is beyond me.
    Doc, why do you even give a shit? You have nothing to do with site either, but yet you are still trying to be the "Marshal of insert random bulletin board here".

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    It takes some members a little longer than others (sometimes a lot longer) to figure out they are on another member's ignore list.

Back on topic with Zena. Hope everything is alright and it was just the move that delayed you.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    Apple eater I have no idea WHO you are and why you decided to spew your weird or rude comments .... on my post. You make NO SENSE AT ALL !!! You may want to lay off the drugs or alcohol for a while. I never said anything negative about Ck or this site !
    I am very grateful to Ck1942 and I have told him privately. I was only saying good or hopeful things about Eccie coming back. If any of you want to say rude things to me , send it to my inbox or meet me in person....otherwise try to stay on topic or better yet - don't post on my post in co ed , unless it directly involves you !!! Hatred doesn't belong here. I am grateful for this site , and if you knew me, you would know that ..... Doc H. Thank you for defending me. Furthermore, to everyone , Have a nice day !!!! ( smh at the immaturity of some on here. ) WOW......
    :) Zena.
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    The Apple doesn’t fall far from the Tree. He’s just a troll. Ignore him. Her. Whatever.
    James
    Loving life in Austin