Thread: Cyn here to Femdomme, sissyfication, slave training, paddling, CBT, JOI, CEI, pegging

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Cyn here to Femdomme, sissyfication, slave training, paddling, CBT, JOI, CEI, pegging

Hello I'm Cyn Pm me if you are a submissive male and want me to dominate you. And for the session it would basically be like this: This will be discreet
    I would dress u up and pamper you so that you look like a real sissyfied. I'll make sure to mock you through out and remind you of your place. After the conversion is complete we will need to lock up that little stub nub of yours so that you can only sissygasm. That is where the pegging becomes involved. If you can not take the sizes of toys I have you may be punished and humiliated. I would also like to discuss your pain tolerance as well for different types of punishments. And are you into any other fetishes? Rates $250hhr $450hr Review special outcalls or you can provide us with a room. Pm when only ready to book appointment with references
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cynluv2; Today at 02:02 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Could you explain why your other account had a totally different person in their initial post? Tattoos and body-type didn’t match.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Tyler-TX-area

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...un-BBBJ-DT-pro

Thanks.

Ion understand it's two different accounts she has her own and I have my own account. That's not my other account . I go original by Sapphire Cyn Anything else. Obviously we are two different people. Come book appointment serious inquiries no time wasters
    Last edited by Cynluv2; Today at 04:22 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This same exact thread was posted yesterday with the Cynluv account. A similar one was also posted in the co-ed section (both threads have now been deleted). Just trying to get some clarification, that’s all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Afraid that I don't fall into the submissive category. Send me a pm should you decide to offer less exotic services as your pics look quite cute. Welcome

Yes I waa on my friend Ashley Cyn account now I created my own account. Anything else