Thread: The word for what you've been looking for is right in front of you but u can't see it

Verified Companion

The word for what you've been looking for is right in front of you but u can't see it

My life lol !! I know there are so many of you who are looking for somebody like me and I am also looking for somebody like you how do we find each other with all this in between us we are right here if we just give it a chance I believe we would all come out very satisfied at the end of the hour or day .

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    I sent a vouch to CK and it was approved. Do you have another account or something?

Verified Companion
    Probably yeah before that I can't access my emails or I don't even remember the emails I've had to make so many of them some somebody keeps deleting all my calls and forwarding my calls and all kinds of things and it's been going on for months and months I've got new phones but anyways that's the reason for keep changing my stuff so yes I believe that I have had another account I don't know any information that it was I can't remember the name or anything I don't have previous numbers you know it's destroyed my life I'm about to be homeless over it

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    I copied you on the couch email. Did you not see it?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Verified status now emplaced.

closed
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets

Austin HollowWeenie - Wednesday, October 23
    San Antonio HollowWeenie - Tuesday, October 22

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!