Thread: New to this. Quietly trying to learn the hobby

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New to this. Quietly trying to learn the hobby

Hi everyone. Ive always been interested in the hobby but never dove in. Now that I get the opportunity to travel more for work I am finally going to explore lol So with that said I will be in The Woodlands next month for a few days and will be on the lookout. Hopefully I can find someone to help a newbie with the cause lol.
    If anyone has any suggestions or just newbie knowlege they would like to share feel free!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Probably not much that far North... let others pipe in...

This post is probably better posted in the Coed forum...

You can also post an "Iso" in that forum.... that's more of a "on the look out" place to post and get direct answers from ladies who might live in that direction. Be more direct with what you're looking for though (Outcall to your hotel vs Incall to their's, ethnicity, size, what like/want.... "Any Ladies out there with long hair, that love to give BJ's, come to my hotel in the Woodlands, I like petite women (or those with big asses, prefer a Latina or Asian, but I really like all ethnicities... etc etc").

Realize that ladies need references to make appts.... typically 2 - 3 women with their contact info to vouch for you (look at some ads to get an idea).

There are ladies that are "Newbie" friendly, but still want some references or know they can trust you... Newbie friendly list is at the top of the Coed forum...

Research, research, research is they key... look at ads, look at reviews, google their names and phone numbers... etc etc.

On OH2, you can be a "verified hobbyist" (see under my handle/name). That allows you to see parts that are "hidden" mostly referred to as "Rest of Story (ROS)". Most reviews have the gory details which you can see without this label. It takes like 2-3 ladies to send a message to mgt here who will consider you for VH status... still takes MUCHO time... the moderators are busy here and they are in short supply.. With VH, you can also go to a Men's Locker Room area which otherwise you cannot even see exists. The MLR has conversations, questions and much more info... just got to get there first...

You may want to consider getting on P411... It's great for traveling... most US cities have a lot of listings. You still need to get a start and see a few providers who will give you an "Okay" upon request AFTER seeing them. P411 is on an "Okay" vouch system... might be some Newbie friendly... but typically you can't even see the ladies listed until you have a few okays because some say they need like 3 Okays to see them... It's around $180/yr these days... a bit steep, but once you get traction... you can go to any city, search the ladies and request an appt.

For you right now, you might post what you did above in the "Iso" forum... Think about P411... then there's the reference topic.

Have fun, stay safe...

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; Yesterday at 04:25 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thanks for the info much appreciated

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. Suggestions? NEVER prepay loan money or pay a deposit. Also never take your wallet into a meeting and always deadbolt the door behind you. I have many more but that’s a start.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE