Thread: SassyStarlet: Minimalist adequate session with SassyStarlet

Verified Hobbyist

SassyStarlet: Minimalist adequate session with SassyStarlet

Companion's Handle: SassyStarlet
    Date of Visit: 10/8/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone
    Phone Number: (469) 298-9528
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?53277-SassyStarlet
    City, State: Garland, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall hotel
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: FS/BBBJ, no daty
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Bleached
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Not as good as the photos; scars/chunks of skin removed due to "self harm" as she described it. She was petite and short, nice body if it wasn't for all the scarring.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet, but barely, except for paying for an hour and getting cut off at 30min
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes if BBBJ is at the top of your list, otherwise no

Public comments:
    I scheduled a time with SassyStarlet, and was excited because there are no girls in the North Garland area. I scheduled an hour, somehow that got translated into a half hour because I got the "Well 30 minutes is almost up" after she spent about 10 minutes talking, having a drink, going to the restroom etc before we finally started. I told her, we scheduled an hour, but she said she thought it was a half (after taking the fee for a full hour, of course). I verified our chat history when I got to the car; we agreed on an hour for the 250.

I will say, her BBBJ was excellent. She rode well. I was VERY disappointed she wouldn't allow any daty; she said that was "reserved for the next visit." Bummer.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review. You saved me the mistake of seeing her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.