Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This hits a little too close to home. Ourhome.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    I was trying not to post. This caught my attention. I have walked into a doctor?s office 2 times to ask for test to be run. I go every 8-12 weeks. This is me trying to be responsible.

I told my doctor?s that I was a sex provider. They come in with 3 woman to ask 10 questions. I?m very independent. No, I?m not in danger. No, I?m not being trafficked. I?m doing this because it is empowering. They have given me a look! .. Have you seen the look?

An older male doctor walked in one day?..He told me that I was looking great. He read my chart.. No judgements. My doctor actually gave me a hug! He was so kind and he didn?t judge me.That was a relief!

In order to get the perfect healthcare we need to trust a doctor. I?m not sure if we can actually tell our doctors we hobby. We are a unique group of people. We love physical contact.

I don?t know what to say to the doctors! They are supposed to give us unconditional care.

I have been looked at like dirt.

You can?t judge them. They have no idea what our world is like.

The question marks are an oh2 thing..

My point is that my male doctors are so much more understanding than the female doctors. That sucks! My male doctor absolutely empowered me!
    I had great experience with the doctors at the 2nd hospital I went to. Was honest about occupation, they ran STD checks just to make sure and all was fine and dandy. They didn't seem judgemental or concerned but I think it's not as taboo anymore depending on where you go I guess.

Not to mention I've seen my fair share of doctors/Healthcare workers in this end as well lol
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Women have orgasms?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2