Thread: Kayla at Charlottes is insanely gorgeous

Kayla at Charlottes is insanely gorgeous

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Charlottes, Kayla
    Date of Visit: 10/9
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (346) 518-7116
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ighlight=kayla
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, BBBJ, Mish, K9, Surfboard, Toy play, Shoulder Massage, Cuddling (my request)
    Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Black - see ad photos
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Brazilian - Light Skinned
    Companion Description: Photos are 100% accurate with caveat - see ROS.

Very tiny gal. Athletic build, all natural. Not a single stretch mark or wrinkle anywhere. Couldn't find a single imperfection on her aesthetically. The face of a young model, with gorgeous eyes and smile.

Sweet and friendly. Innocent appearance and attitude. Soft high pitched voice.

Does speak English and makes great conversation. She appears to be well educated.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far Exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Without any hesitancy

Public comments:
    Paty, the booker for Charlottes, has great TCB. Always quick to reply, and answers questions honestly. I've been in contact with her every month or so awaiting one of the girls to return to Houston. But today I had an itch and asked Paty who she recommended that was all natural. Paty promptly replied with Kayla's name. I looked at her pictures on the ad, and wasn't too attracted to them because I tend to go for Thicker girls. But Paty told me to trust her and that I wouldn't be disappointed. To cement the sale, Paty sent me a picture that had me thinking "no fucking way"... I thought the photo was heavily doctored or something, but being that Paty has been honest with me in the past, I took her word for it and set the appointment.

Upon arriving, it was immediately revealed that the advertised photos, including the extra photo sent to me, were absolutely accurate. Kayla is an absolute 10 on any man's scale. Also, fits the spinner description to a Tee. As mentioned above, I actively sought out imperfections (like an asshole), yet found none. As mentioned above, Kayla was kind, friendly, and soft spoken. She does not need any translator to communicate in English and has an adorable accent. After introductions and while I was preparing for shower, she inquired about my interests, likes and dislikes, and special requests. This actually turned into a short conversation that I found very relaxing and enjoyable. She insisted on my gratification, very eager to please.

The location was nice apartment, stocked with a great selection of hygiene amenities, and good parking. There's more in ROS, but feel free to ask any questions. I'm always happy to help.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Performance - Great but not comparable to Houston Legends

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Add to activities, Daty, 69, CG, RCG, mish variety and k9 variety

Hope this answers those additional questions.
    Last edited by LMSmurf; Today at 08:34 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So she did cim? Her ad says she doesnt

Every experience is YMMV. You read her ad correctly, no CIM.