Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Eccie Mods are too damned funny

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    BigWill, it sounds like what you did, whether it was for jokes or whether you wanted to test the Mods at the E-site.....it almost sounds like you were punished for jokingly, "yelling Fire, in the movie theater". It's a weird analogy, I know.

Maybe those mods could have given you a warning, or 1 week or 10 days of timeout, or asked you to change your name, anything else besides a TOTAL BAN to show you they were serious. I don't think banning you makes sense. Issuing you a warning ticket, kinda does.

Just like the supreme court ruled one time, people have a right to swing their fists in any direction that they want, but that right to swing their fists ends where the other person's nose begins.

Anyone can post whatever they want, and say whatever they want to say or use whatever name they want....but I don't think it's wise to think, there will be no consequences to that speech or that writing, or certain words used.

=====

And before anyone else jumps on me to discuss the Freedom Of Speech stuff. I have said this before, so let us be clear.

One person's 1st amendment right to Free Speech, does not apply to a private employer, a privately owned business/company or a privately owned forum, who have their own bylaws, or a company's procedures and/or terms & conditions. There are cases moving in the courts that may change this understanding, but before that happens, privately owned businesses are exempt. Read their contracts and fine print before buying something or signing up for something.

So let's all be cool. Don't take things too seriously. If you don't like the way things are heading in the country as a whole, show your objections by voting, in your local and national elections.

Keep calm, and carry on...
    --------------------------
    WANTED:
    A petite built woman with great
    reputation, who can cook frogs
    legs, who appreciates a good fuc-
    schia garden,classic music & tal-
    king without getting too serious.

But please only read lines 1, 3 and 5.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bigwill832's Avatar
    Houston and wherever my wanderlust takes me
    100% agree with you on the 'free speech' thing. That doesn't apply to privately owned businesses. This one started when I got back on there and someone made a comment about thinking I was an undercover mod. I laughed, thought it was funny, and put Undercover Mod under my name. Now....silly me thinking that everyone would know and think of that as a joke. If someone is an undercover mod, why would they have undercover mod as their title? Right? Well, a certain mod took offense to that and got a bit terse with me, sent multiple messages and got a little personal. So yes, as a joke, I put BANNNED (with 3 N's). Again, doing it as a joke and spelling it so so that it was obvious to what it was. And then I got that bitchy email from that same mod about the ban. That's what I thought was fucking hilarious. It is what it is.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dtymh55 View Post
    I will have to take a little closer look at things over there. every now and then I pay for a small amount of P.A.
    They pocket that. And I wouldn't be surprised if they are responsible for technical glitches here. Young innocent and new vulnerable girls are coming here instead of there. They have less victims.

Hello HOUSTON AND HOUSTON SPECIALS ARE BACK

Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    Anna,

Both sites use VBulletin as the database overlay, so.....
    Note that the current version of that is 6 (summer 2023) and thousands upon thousands of social sites use VB.
    Websites that have previously customized earlier versions of VB have been encouraged to upgrade, but that means losing the custom work that they have embedded into their older versions.
    Versions 4 and earlier have not been supported since 2017.

Getting back to eccie mods, well, why would they let folks cause a ruckus?
    And, btw, why would any social board allow any member to cause a ruckus?
    Even X, FB and others toss members daily.
    Last edited by Unique_Carpenter; Yesterday at 06:35 PM.
    Off clock with an East Coast Gal that's gone full Cowgirl.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
    Anna,

Note that the current version of that is 6 and thousands upon thousands of social sites use VB.
    Some websites that have previously customized earlier versions have been encouraged to upgrade, but that means losing the custom work that they have embedded into their older versions.
    I’ve wondered why both eccie and oh2 use vbulletin, and yet oh2 suffers a glitch that eccie does not. What custom work is so important that oh2 cannot upgrade to v6 and relieve users of this annoying glitch?
    James
    Loving life in Austin

The review forms on both sites are custom work.
    The review lists by provider on ECCIE is custom work.
    The Like button on ECCIE is custom work.
    The [HIDE] [/HIDE] tags on OH2 are custom work.
    The [PRIVATE] [/PRIVATE] tags on ECCIE are custom work.

These come to mind off the top of my head but I know there are others.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    The review forms on both sites are custom work.
    The review lists by provider on ECCIE is custom work.
    The Like button on ECCIE is custom work.
    The ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.*** tags on OH2 are custom work.
    The [PRIVATE] [/PRIVATE] tags on ECCIE are custom work.

These come to mind off the top of my head but I know there are others.

Thank you for the info.

Back in my working days before retirement, I was involved in several software implementations. I resisted customizations for the very reason you cited. It was usually the implementation managers who would suggest customizations, and my first question was would those customizations survive an upgrade. If not, I would refuse.

Sorry for going off tangent. Back to regularly scheduled programming.

James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
    Anna,

Note that the current version of that is 6 (summer 2023) and thousands upon thousands of social sites use VB.
    Websites that have previously customized earlier versions of VB have been encouraged to upgrade, but that means losing the custom work that they have embedded into their older versions.
    Versions 4 and earlier have not been supported since 2017.

Getting back to eccie mods, well, why would they let folks cause a ruckus?
    And, btw, why would any social board allow any member to cause a ruckus?
    Even X, FB and others toss members daily.
    I don't know the details, but everyone knows I been around and I know much of the dirt on the "E". It's vile. If a woman wants to sell her body let her. Hell charge a affordable monthly fee, but to pimp her out as a mod, because you are a mod, I have no respect for that. And get free sessions for reviews etc etc. They know I know.

So I'm just saying, the only power they have left internet wise is to ban a handle who is obviously joking as bannned.

You can believe what i say or not. Eccie mods would love oh2 to fall so they can be doing dirt at the level they were before lol. Fancy came with her beautiful Irish green site and showed them up!

Hello HOUSTON AND HOUSTON SPECIALS ARE BACK

Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    Some one is on Eccie ratting like a little bitch. Heh.
    The irony of him right? He is on this site to but won?t dare say anything. Can you say LOSER
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3