Thread: Claudia Shay {AoA}: Cute Spinner Claudia - Greek and Taste of Pearl Too!! **Pics**

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

Claudia Shay {AoA}: Cute Spinner Claudia - Greek and Taste of Pearl Too!! **Pics**

Companion's Handle: Claudia Shay, AoA
    Date of Visit: September 23, 2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then Text on OH2 or PacePro. Contact on P411
    Phone Number: 512-333-2853
    Email Address: na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...light=claudia; https://preferred411.com/P379805
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? A little late, but with good communication
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, DATY, SS, Itty-bitty Titty sucking, body admiration and MSOG. Pearl joined in for 30 Minutes as a Freebie too!
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 Minutes
    Donation: 900
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, wavy, past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White / Caucasian
    Companion Description: 5'3", 108 lbs?, skinny spinner, itty-bitty titties, lots of tattoos, all-natural, pretty face, wavy blonde hair (see Pics)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    I saw Claudia this week. She's a white, spinner, all-natural with itty-bitty titties and a big mud flaps... she's got a pretty face, very high IOP, Loves to be f&cked in her ass and she's a squirter...

Pearl came in to start the session for about a 1/2 hour. Double BBBJ w/ BLS... among other things.. (see ROS)

TCB at AoA is great and very much appreciated. The appointment did start a little late, but Pearl texted and kept me informed the whole way.

I would say that Claudia is as fun as Avery69. They're both white little spinners. I'd say that Claudia has a higher IOP and I Love her squirting. Avery also didn't do anal. Claudia doesn't squirt all the time, but when she gets real turned on. She probably squirted 3 - 4 times in 90 minutes...

I like her a lot and I had a very...

* * * Hot Session with Cute Spinner Claudia including Greek - Pearl Joined in Too!!! * * *

Claudia has the A'Man full ** Seal of Approval **

I will definitely repeat with Claudia (and Pearl... and ??)... Claudia is a very fine beautiful petite lady... I feel blessed to have met her... :-) :-) :-)

See ROS for more pics of Claudia (and a few of Pearl too)

A?Man

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

*** REVIEW CONTINUED ON THE NEXT POST ***
    Last edited by Anandaman; 10-02-2024 at 12:12 AM.

*** REVIEW POST CONTINUED ***

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Anandaman; 10-02-2024 at 12:06 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Bravo

I reached out to Pearl about a month ago for a session with her. She said ?you sure you don?t want doubles with my bestie?? I asked ?who is your bestie?? She said ?Claudia.? And I said ?sure. Why not.? And holy shit. That combo is not for the weak! Lots of fun those two.

Great review and awesome visuals A’man!
    I am a hardworking, respectful, and professional gentleman. I strongly believe that all women should be treated with dignity and respect at all times no matter what their race is or what background they come from. I am fully vaccinated and boosted💉Lets get this bread everyone.🍞🤠

?ACTIVOS? ?DE DONDE SE REPORTAN???? DIME PUTA!👀⛈️🌧️
    👹REAL HASTA LA MUERTE👹
    👑LAS LEYENDAS NUNCA MUEREN👑
    🤴🏾YO CAMINO COMO REY💪🏾
    🥀NO FAKE LOVE🖕🏾
    😈👿👺SOY LO QUE SOY🔥🔫💵
    🐬🐐🦬🦅🦂🫡🙏🏾👍🏾🐗😎💯🤘🏾🐊🌴🇺🇸🔥🐺🦏🦈🦍🦖

Quote Originally Posted by el_dude00 View Post
    I reached out to Pearl about a month ago for a session with her. She said ?you sure you don?t want doubles with my bestie?? I asked ?who is your bestie?? She said ?Claudia.? And I said ?sure. Why not.? And holy shit. That combo is not for the weak! Lots of fun those two.
    Yeah. Claudia and Pearl are definitely besties... makes it that much more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Sikr1 View Post
    Great review and awesome visuals A?man!
    Thanks amigo. Much appreciated...

Here are a couple more bonus pics for everyone's viewing pleasure (in ROS)...

Enjoy...

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great review and thanks for tha visuals.

However, this belongs to the Agency Reviews section and not on the Independent Reviews page.