Thread: Independent reviews

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Independent reviews

Been having issues trying to upload reviews.

I keep getting the message of the characteristics being low and I cannot upload due to that. I?ve got a full review typed out and I?ve tried on compute and phone.

Has anyone experience this?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I can boil down the review error simply.

- Fill everything out
    - Put ONE WORD in the Public Comments
    - Click to PREVIEW
    - If it's not ok, it's probably because the ACTIVITIES and/or PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION disappeared
    - Retype whatever disappeared
    - Click to PREVIEW again. It should be ok now.
    - Click SUBMIT, then go to ADVANCED to add the ROS in "Hide" Tags.

VOILA!!

Type your ROS in another document first (try it in a PM to yourself; see below). Then copy/paste it. This way you don't lose any info if something goes wrong.

You do have 60 minutes to edit a review AFTER you hit the submit button. I do what's described, then have the 60 minutes. If you type the ROS in a different document BEFORE you start, you have plenty of time to edit, if needed.

Expert Tip:

For a review with pics (most of mine), I will type up the review and add the pics in a PM to myself first (just the ROS part; but you can type the other info too... like links to Tryst, P411, etc). When everything looks great in a PM, then I start the review.... just copy/paste from my own PM in my Inbox... PM'g to yourself is a great approach because you can hit "preview" on a PM to yourself and see what it all looks like (including the pics) before "submitting" to yourself. There's no 60 minute time limit when you're PM'g....

A'Man

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well I butchered that one. I can’t find the ros section or hide tabs. Newbie probs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    I can boil down the review error simply.

- Fill everything out
    - Put ONE WORD in the Public Comments
    - Click to PREVIEW
    - If it's not ok, it's probably because the ACTIVITIES and/or PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION disappeared
    - Retype whatever disappeared
    - Click to PREVIEW again. It should be ok now.
    - Click SUBMIT, then go to ADVANCED to add the ROS in "Hide" Tags.

VOILA!!

Type your ROS in another document first (try it in a PM to yourself; see below). Then copy/paste it. This way you don't lose any info if something goes wrong.

You do have 60 minutes to edit a review AFTER you hit the submit button. I do what's described, then have the 60 minutes. If you type the ROS in a different document BEFORE you start, you have plenty of time to edit, if needed.

Expert Tip:

For a review with pics (most of mine), I will type up the review and add the pics in a PM to myself first (just the ROS part; but you can type the other info too... like links to Tryst, P411, etc). When everything looks great in a PM, then I start the review.... just copy/paste

from my own PM in my Inbox... PM'g to yourself is a great approach because you can hit "preview" on a PM to yourself and see what it all looks like (including the pics) before "submitting" to yourself. There's no 60 minute time limit when you're PM'g....

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Write your public comments and ROS in a word processing program. Then Fill in all the template information. When you get to the public comments and ROS type in one letter in each field. Then hit the "preview" button. Then hit the save button. Then hit the "edit" button once it is save. Then copy and paste the public comments and ROS that you saved in your word processor in those fields. Then save again. Everyhing should be there at that time. That is how I work around the review issues.

Good luck
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE