Thread: Opinions on DDFK

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Opinions on DDFK

Posting in the discussion area because I'd like to hear suggestions from the guys not just responses from the ladies. There are ladies that permit DFK, there are ladies that enjoy it... then there are ladies who crave it, who treat their lover's lips and tongue like they are oxygen, that grab their lover's head so they can dive in deeper, that clamp their lover's mouth over theirs to muffle the their screams, that can almost make their lover spill from a non-stop DDFK make-out session.

I'm not talking about spit-swapping, that's not my jam. I like clean, slow and intense.

I had a gf back in the day that loved loved to 'give my tongue a blowjob', and she did. Hard. She would also beg me to suck on her tongue during mish, and the harder I sucked the harder she came (me too).

Any suggestions? My mild preferences are more mature, slim to athletic, but these are not deal-breakers. Attitude is everything. Non-smoker or undetectable is essential. Also, never been with a black woman, so I'm curious.

Thanks in advance!
    -p

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    I would say it would depend on attraction.
    As the song says, a kiss is just a kiss.

But when you click....
    My last ATF, it started with a kiss on our first meet.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry