Thread: 🔥X RATED Dancing & So Much Fuckin More!🔥

Registered Female (Not Verified)

🔥X RATED Dancing & So Much Fuckin More!🔥

GUYS BEFORE I START, SO RECENTLY I HAD A BAD REVIEW... AND IN A BETTER YOU SIT ALL KINDS OF THINGS THAT WE'RE NOT ENTIRELY THE TRUTH I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YES I DID TAKE MY TIME WITH THE CLIENT AND I DID PUT MY MAKEUP ON AND GET READY AND CERTAIN THINGS LIKE THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER BECAUSE I'M BRAND NEW AT THIS BUSINESS I'M NOT SAYING THAT FOR YOU TO GIVE ME A PASS I'M TELLING YOU STRAIGHT UP THAT I DO NOT HAVE A PEN THE PERSON THAT KNOCKED ON THE DOOR WAS NOT A GUY IT WAS ACTUALLY A GIRL HER NAME WAS BELLA BLAZE SHE'S A PROVIDER IN THE OH TWO COMMUNITY WHO'S VERIFIED BUT ANYWAYS GUYS LOOK I KNOW THAT I MESSED UP THE FIRST TIME BUT I'M ASKING YOU TO PLEASE PLEASE AND LET ME MAKE GOOD on MY SERVICES, and let me show you how good I can be ....or x RATED!!!

With that on with the ad...

💫 A Hopeless Romantic...With A Dirty Mind!!

💫 Are you looking for someone who can help you escape your everyday life???
    ★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

Come Explore the Forbidden!

My name is Cory Coxxx....the XXX RATED Punjabi Princess

I am brand new to the DALLAS, Texas area (CURRENTLY VISITING PLANO FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!

And I am Your dream companion with a radiant mix of beauty, sophistication and erotic energy....

☆I am a Southern Beauty... with sultry eyes and a hourglass figure

☆Very sweet? but Spicy enough to overload your senses!

☆ I am 33 years old, Im intelligent & humorous, with a charismatic personality. I am easy-going, while possessing a very flirtatious nature.

☆I?m a 1 of a kind companion that takes pride in providing Five Star experiences and a lasting impression. If we have the chance to meet, you can expect to leave feeling exhilarated...and 100% satisfied

☆My fun loving and flirtatious personality radiates, and I guarantee you will enjoy spending time with me, again, and again...

☆I am naturally very sensual, unique and unforgettable. do not be fooled by my innocent looks...I possess a wild side...
    within our first few moments of meeting you'll find out that I am very playful, intelligent & humorous with a charismatic personality.

☆My easy-going, flirtatious nature will relax your nerves, making our time together immediately addicting, yet comforting.

☆Let me be your sweet escape from your daily routine....

☆I provide a companionship that is un-rushed and a premium experience to each and every client. My goal is for our time together to be a pleasurable and something you'll not soon forget!!

What are you waiting for?....

Call or text me now... anytime

(469) 770-0895

✔️100% real

❌No LE

✔️100% INDEPENDENT

✔️RATES ARE NON NEGOTIABLE!

MULTIPLE HR SPECIALS AVAILABLE AS WELL

If you have any questions just feel free to ask....

Only here for a short time, don't miss out!)....

MY MENU🔥For Regular donation
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_

✓FS/GFE
    ✓BBBJ
    ✓DATY
    ✓FIV
    ✓FETISH FRIENDLY
    ✓MSOG
    ✓LFK/DFK
    ✓Roleplay
    ✓Striptease
    No Greek

Verified Hobbyist BCD DBronco90's Avatar
    Just so we are all on the same page. A new screen name doesn't change your history. In fact, it makes it look like you are hiding from your reputation instead of trying to fix it. Good luck with all that, I guess.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128139%3B

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...CoryCoxx/page2