Thread: Cruzashley93 where she go?

BANNED! ONE TOO MANY HANDLES!

Cruzashley93 where she go?

I saw Ashley last year, and her funbags were insanely perfect amazing anime tits but I tried reaching her and no reply and I saw it?s been a while sense she posted a ad?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Good luck with your quest.

Have you considered how that may be interpreted? Unverified guy who joined with the last month. Single post, trying to find a lady who apparently doesn't want to be found.

When people leave the hobby it's often because of a life change where this community no longer fits for them. Maybe respect that and move on...lots of great gals who are still active.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

BANNED! ONE TOO MANY HANDLES!
    This is a new account where I sometimes check dailyads, I get on oh2 probably once every 2 months, and I?m just asking if anyone knows if she retired, that?s all not because I have 1 post means I?m a creep or the 5oh brah don?t judge a book by it?s cover

- - - Updated - - -

I?m a huge natural tits guy especially a Latina and sometimes I think the time I was sucking on Ashley?s perfect ds and I want more

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Bro, you have 2 posts. The cover is the only thing to judge. It's one thing if a dude has hundreds of posts and reviews and has mentioned a lady as an ATF.

Then there's what you've done. I don't know the lady so I'm not "protecting" her. Just pointing out why your approach may fail. Especially since you've just outted yourself as having multiple accounts...you cannot get on every 2 months if you've been a member less than 5 weeks. Even your handle sounds a bit dark!

Nobody thinks you're 5-0...they don't make these mistakes in Vice. Suggest you re-think your approach...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Looks like we are done here.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial