Thread: outcall to home

Registered Male (Not Verified) nofacedude's Avatar

outcall to home

I was just wondering how many hobbyists invite a provider to their home. whether married or not. personally my wife is always suspicious of my whereabouts so its hard for me to get out because she will check my location and ask what im up to. how many guys or gals do outcall to your house. im retired so i have my military pension and disability so i dont have to work. im nervous about a provider messing up the good thing i have going on.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    If you have a suspicious spouse, there are a lot of things that can go wrong inviting a provider into your home. A hint of perfume on bedding, a tissue in the trash with a little lipstick on it, let alone a stray condom wrapper. Personally I prefer a third location. Not to say I haven't done it before, but I also don't have a spouse at home.

I would start by making a list of places where you would normally be expected to go. If you don't go out much, you should start some hobby. Maybe start going to a gym, or hanging out with buddies at the VFW, or taking a class. Make it something that actually improves your life.

If you're risking "messing up the good thing" you have at home because you're bored and lonely, maybe address those things with some activities.

Once you are out of the house more, it won't be that unusual. And then one day if you are getting your haircut or your oil changed, and it takes a little longer than normal because that happens to be next to a massage place, then it is what it is. Does your location get tracked, or is it just if she happens to check your location at that moment?

Verified Companion Companion SOPHIES TOUCH's Avatar
    NICE DISCREET APARTMENT OFF VANCE JACKSON & 410
    When I do an outcall its rarely at someone’s home thats why I provide a nice discreet apartment NW. Good married men have needs too! I will never understand what a man is supposed to do when the wife refuses to sexually take care of them!
    COZY APARTMENT INCALL N.W. SHOWER
    PRIVATE GALLERY

30 min. $200 > C.F.S > S.M. > C.B.J.
    60 min. $300 > G.F.E. > F.B.S.M. > B.B.B.J.
    Every 30 min. after 60 min. $100
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW RECENT HOT REVIEW!😋
    ANOTHER GREAT REVIEW CLICK HERE!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SOPHIES TOUCH View Post
    When I do an outcall its rarely at someone’s home thats why I provide a nice discreet apartment NW. Good married men have needs too! I will never understand what a man is supposed to do when the wife refuses to sexually take care of them!
    Many times the magic is not there. We have attitude. Marriage life takes a toll including the excitement
    Or like the old song" you don't bring me flowers anymore!"

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar

Outcall to your private residence is NEVER a good idea if you have a SO.

Even with the best intentions, accidents can happen.

Part of a condom wrapper can float off to be found later.

You might not make the bed the same exact way as your spouse.

The visiting provider can lose or accidentally leave behind an earring, key, cell phone, or stray hair.

A nosey neighbor could see a strange car in front of your place and snap a photo, or see you driving in with a woman in your passenger seat if you meet somewhere else and drive in.

Then, if you get a bad or malicious provider (they do exist).

She could leave behind a hidden note to your spouse to find at a later time.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/442971313355380478/

Steal your wife's earrings or other expensive jewelry from the nightstand.

Or she could be casing your house and then ask to follow you on social media.

When you leave town or go somewhere for an extended period, you could come home to a ransacked or empty house because she had a crew of accomplices pull up in a moving truck and steal everything while you were on vacation.

She could steal a pet and hold it for ransom.
    *This has legitimately happened !

Worst of all, if you have a distrustful spouse, there could be a hidden camera in your house you don't know about.

Next thing you know, you're hit with a surprise divorce and lose custody of children, house, and half of your pension because she has video proof of your infidelity.

In the words of Joe Biden...
    " DON'T ! "
    https://giphy.com/gifs/LIgs19JsUzMmNVnieP

If you're worried about being tracked, buy a second dedicated (cheap) pay-as-you go hobby phone and recharge it with air time cards paid for in cash from Walmart or convenience store.
    This gives you almost complete anonymity.

There are special cell phones you can buy anonymously to get complete anonymity.
    Google (android) and Apple are horrible about tracking and saving data, which can be subpoenaed to court if the worst happens.

Always pin code lock your phone. Never use fingerprint, face ID, or biometric unlocking measures.

Leave your cell at home and say you forgot it.
    Or better yet, put it in a Faraday bag with the power off so you can't be tracked.

If she's that suspicious, she could put an external tracking device on your car, too.

My boss did it at work on the company vehicle and caught several employees going home for several hours during the work day, as well as stopping out to eat at restaurants for 2-3 hours at a time.

As far as hobbying is concerned...
    Your best bet is to visit the provider's incall location or pay for a hotel that offers day occupancy for cash.

Or meet the provider at a hotel parking lot and give her cash for the room to check in using her name.

NEVER ! NEVER ! NEVER !
    Host an outcall at your private residence if you live with your SO or don't want to risk a robbery.

I've read too many horror stories over my years of hobbying.

Good luck.
    JW.
    50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4